Facebook dribble

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: Facebook dribble

drib·ble /ˈdribəl/
Verb
(of a liquid) Fall slowly in drops or a thin stream.
Noun
A thin stream of liquid; a trickle.

driv·el /ˈdrivəl/
Noun
Silly nonsense: "don't talk such drivel!".
Verb
Talk nonsense: "he was driveling on about the glory days".

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-06-2013, 08:51 AM
No, I think dribble is acceptable. As in, what babies do.
Find all posts by this user
12-06-2013, 08:58 AM
The only thing that registered slightly in intelligence by that post was that they recognized that computer mouses have a scroll wheel. Just a dribble of intelligence - the annoying type that makes your mum tell you the importance of fully shutting the tap to conserve water. Yes

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
17-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Here's another:

Quote:I am not perfect I fall down everyday just like everyone does, the devil is always trying to take over, and I sometimes catch myself in a bad situation but know that GOD will help me through that situation if I just give it all to him, He is a wonderful and merciful God! Never give up on him because he never gave up on you!! He died on a cross for you so that you could have everlasting life. Serving God is the most wonderful thing, and I'm going to keep on doing it! Have a great and blessed day all! A-Men!

You know, I still don't get this "sin" thing. She "falls down everyday just like everyone does".

What exactly are these sins? I suppose they are not killing people, sleeping with their neighbors spouses or stealing. So exactly what sins do they commit on a daily basis?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-06-2013, 02:55 PM
(17-06-2013 09:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  So exactly what sins do they commit on a daily basis?

Thought crime
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
17-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Ah, ok, god is the thought police. I can't imagine living like that, thinking that some dude is reading my thoughts and taking notes...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-06-2013, 04:45 AM
(17-06-2013 07:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ah, ok, god is the thought police. I can't imagine living like that, thinking that some dude is reading my thoughts and taking notes...

No, Dom, you got it all wrong - "since angels are filled with pure love, guardian angels are rooting for you to choose what’s best, and standing by ready to help you when you need encouragement." They're only doing it for your own good... wait, wasn't that an excuse abusers and meddlers use... Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post