Facebook fun

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Facebook fun
No, this isn't another thread bitching about debates between believers and non-believers on facebook. It's far dumber than that. I just wanted to share an instance where I doctored a family member's facebook post. The intent was to make her mad. I should point out that I feed on her anger.

The original...

[Image: n0LcxA.jpg]

My version...

[Image: bc60RB.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like ghostexorcist's post
10-06-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Facebook fun
What matter of cruel acts make her worthy of Lord Satan's praise?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
10-06-2015, 10:35 AM
(10-06-2015 10:33 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  What matter of cruel acts make her worthy of Lord Satan's praise?

My niece is extremely punchy and abrasive. I annoy her as revenge for her generally unpleasant disposition.
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
10-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Are you insinuating that satan mated with the mom or the dad?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
10-06-2015, 10:38 AM
(10-06-2015 10:36 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Are you insinuating that satan mated with the mom or the dad?

I guess I would liken it to Yahweh, Joseph, and Mary. I always tell my niece that she is going to give birth to the Antichrist.
10-06-2015, 10:40 AM
I laughed at this! Thank you. Big Grin The girl looks like she'd be a handful. The mom does too now that I look closer.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-06-2015, 10:43 AM
(10-06-2015 10:40 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I laughed at this! Thank you. Big Grin The girl looks like she'd be a handful. The mom does too now that I look closer.

Yep, her mom beat me unmercifully when we were kids. Mean older sisters are a plague on this planet I tell ya.
10-06-2015, 11:48 AM
I found this post most amusing good show sir Smile

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
10-06-2015, 11:57 AM
If there is a real beef in this, might not be good to make a public display of it outside each other's pages. At least in the states, in media law, there is a huge difference between a public figure and a private unknown person. Talking smack about celebrities has a different standard than a no name.

I have lots of fights on line with unknowns, but if I do know their personal info, I don't out them. It is a good way to get sued.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
10-06-2015, 12:20 PM
(10-06-2015 11:57 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  If there is a real beef in this, might not be good to make a public display of it outside each other's pages. At least in the states, in media law, there is a huge difference between a public figure and a private unknown person. Talking smack about celebrities has a different standard than a no name.

I have lots of fights on line with unknowns, but if I do know their personal info, I don't out them. It is a good way to get sued.

No real beef. I love my niece; I just like to annoy her on occasion.
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post