Facebook poetry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Facebook poetry
(28-04-2014 12:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  Today it's this:

Quote:I cannot believe the little girls I see dressed soo inappropriately at my grandsons school...grades k through 5...skirts that you can see the bottoms...heels...low cut shirts.. even cocktail dresses for parties at the hefner mansion...disgusting and appalling...my granddaughters will never where these things.. they are strictly enforced little girls.

who is this?
post her account name

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
28-04-2014, 12:12 PM
No, I purposefully did not and will not post the identity of any of these people.

I am only posting for a chuckle, I don't want them hounded.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
30-04-2014, 07:10 PM
(26-04-2014 07:40 PM)Dom Wrote:  Oh dear, I read this on facebook today. Grammar Nazis, you will love this "writer".

Quote:We have all, lived different lives
God gifts us all gifts, such a love so bright
Don'e be ashamed of being a hero for God
Standing up to the one's that are evil won't be able to say a word
But so many have given up on God...sold theirs souls or made up what they "believe"
So Now my goal in my life and writing...It TRULY is from the depth's of my soul...
Everything I write, with with God's guidance,...From the depths of my core
So for all that do like what I write, and the rest, please do not do me any favors...I write the truth, not just my feelings...Love you all and God Bless have a wonderful evening...Heart

Man, this just made me laugh... probably I am not a very nice person to laugh about it. Tongue

Hmm...well that would definitely drive me crazy.
01-05-2014, 06:15 AM
(28-04-2014 12:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  Today it's this:

Quote:I cannot believe the little girls I see dressed soo inappropriately at my grandsons school...grades k through 5...skirts that you can see the bottoms...heels...low cut shirts.. even cocktail dresses for parties at the hefner mansion...disgusting and appalling...my granddaughters will never where these things.. they are strictly enforced little girls.

Why do they allow little girls to go to parties at the Hefner mansion? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post