Facepalm ahead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Facepalm ahead
I'm posting this thread to Pseudoscience because it's just too damned dim to go anywhere else.

Seriously?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
18-01-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Facepalm ahead
(18-01-2015 05:55 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I'm posting this thread to Pseudoscience because it's just too damned dim to go anywhere else.

Seriously?

I can't even Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-01-2015, 06:23 PM
[Image: DarwinFacepalm.jpg]

These two need to win the Darwin Award.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-01-2015, 06:25 PM
And this is WITHOUT Ted Cruz in charge of our science committee. I weep for our future.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2015, 06:31 PM
I think this one is perfect.

[Image: OpoQQ.jpg]

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
19-01-2015, 07:29 AM
(18-01-2015 06:31 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I think this one is perfect.

[Image: OpoQQ.jpg]

The Dave Silverman face always fits retardation. With it, there is only one thing that can be said:

The gene pool needs chlorine.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Facepalm
It's pretty obvious what these two were doing during grade school science class and it's a long list:

passing notes
spitting spit balls
sitting in the back making fun of the teacher
skipping class
sleeping
doodling
sitting in the principal's office
daydreaming

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
19-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Lewis Black had the perfect reaction to these sorts of things: you watch them because there is a good chance you're going to run at the TV screen, smash your head through, and achieve the eternal peace you've always wished for.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 1 user Likes thesummerqueen's post
20-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Video RE: Facepalm ahead
I don`t think this deserves a single faecplam (I knew there was a good reason for not watching QVC.) http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

"When you tell me that your Deity made you in his own image, I reply that he must have been very ugly." Victor Hugo
[+] 1 user Likes HappyUkAtheist's post
20-01-2015, 01:36 AM
I'm old school

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.​....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\.............._​_..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.