Facepalming and Pissed Off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Facepalming and Pissed Off
(16-12-2014 02:25 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  An it has now come out that the two twins on the billboard are of the same person, a gay model. So they can't even come up a real life example of one gay and one straight twin and have to rely on a fabrication...

Do you have a link for this?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2014, 02:31 PM
(16-12-2014 02:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(16-12-2014 02:25 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  An it has now come out that the two twins on the billboard are of the same person, a gay model. So they can't even come up a real life example of one gay and one straight twin and have to rely on a fabrication...

Do you have a link for this?

See unfogged's post 27.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
17-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Link from Hemant Mehta's page:
https://richarddawkins.net/2014/12/anti-...d-hes-gay/