Fade to Black

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2013, 01:46 AM
RE: Fade to Black
(26-04-2013 01:21 AM)Egor Wrote:  [Deleted]

My bad. I should have read through all the posts first.

Peanut, I wish you the best of luck.

I read your entire original post before you deleted it.

I have no comment other than I hope you are being sincere. Not that I need your support or anything, but I don't like people making a game out of my personal life or my struggles. (Or for anyone's, for that matter.)

I'm just going by your usual responses and behavior that I've witnessed throughout my time on here. I further am skeptical due to our most recent exchange. I find it odd that you would comment at all, but that's on me, I guess. Again, that's my thinking that you are playing a game, and since this is in the section that it is, you kinda have to follow the rules and you have been nice. Once someone's been disrespectful to me, I find it very hard to take them seriously.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 02:13 AM

(26-04-2013 01:46 AM)Peanut Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 01:21 AM)Egor Wrote:  [Deleted]

My bad. I should have read through all the posts first.

Peanut, I wish you the best of luck.

I read your entire original post before you deleted it.

I think that's good. Even if it doesn't apply now, it will later, you know? I saved it, so I can PM it or repost if you want; if not, then I'm glad you got to see it.

Quote:I have no comment other than I hope you are being sincere. Not that I need your support or anything, but I don't like people making a game out of my personal life or my struggles. (Or for anyone's, for that matter.)

I'm always sincere--for better or worse.

Quote:I'm just going by your usual responses and behavior that I've witnessed throughout my time on here. I further am skeptical due to our most recent exchange. I find it odd that you would comment at all, but that's on me, I guess. Again, that's my thinking that you are playing a game, and since this is in the section that it is, you kinda have to follow the rules and you have been nice. Once someone's been disrespectful to me, I find it very hard to take them seriously.

In the other parts of the forum we debate, and we fight. That's how the arena of ideas works. In here it's different. I'll say the same thing to you I said to KC, and I mean it: If you were hanging over a bridge, and I had you by the wrist and no one was around, I would lift you up onto that bridge. And I wouldn't do it because it was the moral thing to do, I wouldn't do it because you were a fellow human being, I wouldn't do it because I couldn't live with myself if I let go. I would lift you onto that bridge, or so help me God I would die trying--because you are Peanut.

Outside, one has to make a lot of noise to be heard. One has to fight to prevail and be hard to make an impact. But that's outside.
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Congratulations to both of you for being able to see the change and accept it.

The new arrangement could go on for as long as you are both OK with it and are able to negotiate the daily stuff.

If you want to get out on your own, though, it will take planning and effort. Not to mention some money.

It would be awfully easy to make the mistake of jumping in to a new relationship at this point.
I don't think that is what you need, so please be careful to take care of yourself and Goober.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
26-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks, Chas Blush

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
26-04-2013, 08:27 PM
(26-04-2013 07:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  Congratulations to both of you for being able to see the change and accept it.

The new arrangement could go on for as long as you are both OK with it and are able to negotiate the daily stuff.

If you want to get out on your own, though, it will take planning and effort. Not to mention some money.

It would be awfully easy to make the mistake of jumping in to a new relationship at this point.
I don't think that is what you need, so please be careful to take care of yourself and Goober.

Peanut,

The above was the human version of what I said.

'new arrangement' = tactical relationship
'daily stuff' = operational
'planning and effort' = as described in post #16
'Not to mention some money' = financial analysis in post #16
'jumping in to a new relationship' = strategic relationship.
'please be careful' ... damnit, I wish I knew how to do the empathy stuff.

I honestly think that the assessment described in post #16 is something worth doing.

I would add that I think you in the wonderful position of being able to do it with your ex-partner. It seems to me that it would be a constructive conversation.

Good luck.

26-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Hey Peanut; thanks for trying to show a retard how to post larger photos in a post....Weeping I'm still retarded....Weeping.... but fuck "fade to black"!! Try Rise Mclain Sisters Big Grin Luv The Ghoul!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
26-04-2013, 10:33 PM
(26-04-2013 08:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hey Peanut; thanks for trying to show a retard how to post larger photos in a post....Weeping I'm still retarded....Weeping.... but fuck "fade to black"!! Try Rise Mclain Sisters Big Grin Luv The Ghoul!
"Trying to show?" You STILL don't get it?! Blink

Laughat I keed... Also:

[Image: metallica.jpeg]

"Fade to Black" is one of the best songs EVER. It's beautiful; I'm gonna go listen to it right now Big Grin

[Image: 10000304-04-00-00-00_lg.png]

[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
26-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Music helps me to feel better Heart I'll be okay.

[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
27-04-2013, 04:58 PM
sent you a PM Peanut

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-04-2013, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 07:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-04-2013 08:07 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I'm going on record to finally admit that I'm no longer in a relationship with the boyfriend I've been writing about these last few months. We are now officially "just roommates." I know it's a screwed up living arrangement, but he wants me to be happy and he says, quote, "I would never kick you and Billy out on the street."

The past few months, we tried to make it work, but we've grown distant from one another. We've been essentially roommates that whole time. I didn't want to lead him on and everyday I felt horrible for staying. But we've discussed it, and at this time, there is nowhere for me to go. He doesn't mind me continuing to live at his house until things get straightened out.

My heart hurts and I wish it could have worked out. I really do. He is a great person. (Him telling me he wants me to be happy, even if I don't choose to be with him, is a great example.) It hurts because most women would kill to have such an awesome and caring man to call their own. Sadcryface

We are too different. I hate it. We had a great relationship. I only wish we acknowledged our fundamental differences earlier, before it got to this point. I will never regret him.

I don't know if anyone else has ever had this kind of living arrangement. I need advice and positive thoughts... I need to feel as though it will all work itself out. I'm just so confused.

I can't even write. I can't see.

Ummmm, yeah. Just pretend you been married for 25 years. Spent more than one night sleeping on the couch. Sounds like dude loves you whether you reciprocate it or not, that's a rare bird.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post