Failed Riot in Lincoln

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Failed Riot in Lincoln
Wondering if anyone saw this or maybe even heard about it.

6 or 7 guys in Lincoln tried to start up riots in the town centre today but after invading a shop in hope of stealing some stuff they got beaten up by 2 guards and a few of the stockroom staff who were cleaning up in the back.

I didn't see it myself, only afterwards where they were putting cardboard over the window and a couple of pig wagons parked outside, but most of my siblins got calls about it from friends.

It's also not on the news as far as I've seen today.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2011, 05:47 PM
RE: Failed Riot in Lincoln
I can't say that ive heard about that. I had a quick look at the bbc news site and Lincoln doesnt seem to get a mention. Maybe its to small scale to be considered news worthy nationaly.
Some idiots up here have been charged of attempting to incite riots in Dundee by creating it as an event on facebook. The same thing happened here in glasgow.
They clearly arn't the brightest people as they tried to organise it through something that requires your name and contact details.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
12-08-2011, 07:12 PM
RE: Failed Riot in Lincoln
I can imagine that most people will want to keep it out of the news. If small things like this get reported then it could encourage more people to start up again. The police have probably tried to keep it quiet.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.