Fairy tale moment for a dying woman as 200 guests dress as Alice in Wonderland...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2011, 03:58 PM

Heart Fairy tale moment for a dying woman as 200 guests dress as Alice in Wonderland...
Fairy tale moment for a dying woman as 200 guests dress as Alice in Wonderland characters for her wedding Mail Online Article

Heart What a beautiful story. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 05:12 PM

RE: Fairy tale moment for a dying woman as 200 guests dress as Alice in Wonderland...
It's the people like this that don't give up living that really get to me once they've kicked the bucket...
15-03-2011, 09:02 AM

RE: Fairy tale moment for a dying woman as 200 guests dress as Alice in Wonderland...
(14-03-2011 05:12 PM)Sacrieur Wrote:  It's the people like this that don't give up living that really get to me once they've kicked the bucket...

I agree. I think such people have a strength deep beneath what those that watch them face their illness, never see. A peace and perhaps even a resolve that whatever happens is just the next step.

I love that the vicar played along. That's truly beautiful and something he'll remember of her and that special day, all the days of his life. Smile