Faith Healers get 90 days jail- 3years probation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Faith Healers get 90 days jail- 3years probation
faith healers jail sentence

FINALLY they are starting to prosecute and throw people in jail. I hope they also lose custody of her.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
24-06-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Faith Healers get 90 days jail- 3years probation
(24-06-2013 01:32 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I hope they also lose custody of her.

Doesn't look like it ... unless they violate their probation.

Quote:While on probation the Wylands will be expected to:
Comply with all medical recommendations of the doctors treating Alayna;
Notify the probation department of all scheduled medical appointments for Alayna and prove they attended the appointments;
Inform probation officers of any significant injury suffered by any child in their care.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
24-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:Followers of Christ Church members have a lengthy history of children dying from lack of medical care. The Oregon State Medical Examiner's office has estimated that in the past 30 years, more than 20 children of church members have died of preventable or curable conditions.

20 kids!!

I wonder how many different families. I just can't imagine watching 20 kids suffer and its so heartbreaking.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Total nutcases! Sad

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-06-2013, 05:54 AM
I guess we'll have 90 days free from PJ
25-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Well, it's a step in the right direction which counts for something I suppose, but 90 days jail time for allowing 20 kids to die hardly seems like justice. I'm having a hard time separating those deaths from murder in my mind. They kept those kids from getting the medical treatment that they needed and therefore are directly responsible for their deaths. They may not have pulled a trigger, but what they did is like watching while someone else pulled a trigger and doing absolutely nothing when they easily could have done enough to save their lives. Angry

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post