Faith Healing couple has a second kid die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Faith Healing couple has a second kid die
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loca...FB_PHBrand

And the worst part the part that is beyond evil, is the fact that 1 dead kid wasn't enough to get the rest of the kids taken away.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Faith Healing couple has a second kid die
Wow! The comment section is amazing, too.

That's sad, and these poor kids Sad
20-04-2013, 11:35 AM
(20-04-2013 11:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loca...FB_PHBrand

And the worst part the part that is beyond evil, is the fact that 1 dead kid wasn't enough to get the rest of the kids taken away.

Makes me fucking sick.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

20-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Absolute fucking morons. I see stories like this every few months or so and I always come away with the same question:
At what point will they realize that the prayers don't fucking work?!
These fine parents have seven children. How many will die before they figure that out? The pathetic reality is that they probably never will. They will either believe that it was simply "God's will," they didn't pray hard enough, or some other failed conclusion.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
20-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Read about this, sickening these parents don't have the rest of their kids yanked for neglect. Religion trumping safety of children, eh?
20-04-2013, 07:21 PM
This is the reason I think people need to take a parenting class before or after having a kid. I think said class needs to be mandatory as well for both the benefit of the child and in the case something like this...to ensure that the parents can't slip through any loopholes and get away scott free.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
20-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Reminds me of the pastor of the snake handling church who got bit and died.

Except that was kind of funny, dude was asking for it.

This......this is horrible. Poor kids...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
20-04-2013, 10:25 PM
It's frustrating that these people get a pass only because they believe in a deity. If they didn't - they'd be arrested. How fucked up is that?

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
20-04-2013, 10:30 PM
(20-04-2013 10:25 PM)Heathen Wrote:  It's frustrating that these people get a pass only because they believe in a deity. If they didn't - they'd be arrested. How fucked up is that?

srsly if they didn't have wacko beliefs based on bronze age fairy tales, if instead they were just say just neglectful then the state would have had all their kids in a second.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-04-2013, 01:28 AM
The article doesn't list a cause of death for the 8 month old so any assumptions that the child's death was a result of the parents negligence to provide health care is just that...an assumption. Now I am not trying to defend the parents belief of abstaining from healthcare....I am just pointing out there is no evidence to suggest the child's death could have been prevented by the administration of health care.

If I had to make a bet though, I would wager on parental negligence since past negligence increases the probability of future negligence.

Vosur, Anjele, Hanoff.....have you learned nothing in my absence?