Faith Healing couple has a second kid die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Faith Healing couple has a second kid die
(26-04-2013 11:48 AM)Egor Wrote:  I don't think I have the faith for that. Sorry. That's just the way it is. But if my faith works on small things, I can imagine if I had spent my life developing that faith, I might well be able to do that. Maybe when technology has run its course, more people will practice faith and some really great artists will emerge who can do wonderous things.

"when technology has run its course"....

Well, there certainly is an end to the course of current technology, but if you are saying that technology will have problems that will never be solved by it and will require faith, you are essentially making the classic god-of-the gaps argument.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 12:58 PM
(20-04-2013 11:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loca...FB_PHBrand

And the worst part the part that is beyond evil, is the fact that 1 dead kid wasn't enough to get the rest of the kids taken away.

From the article:
Quote:In 2010, a jury convicted the Schaibles, who have seven other children...
Seven more children! Weeping

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
26-04-2013, 05:23 PM
(26-04-2013 11:48 AM)Egor Wrote:  I don't think I have the faith for that. Sorry. That's just the way it is. But if my faith works on small things, I can imagine if I had spent my life developing that faith, I might well be able to do that. Maybe when technology has run its course, more people will practice faith and some really great artists will emerge who can do wonderous things.

Maybe when Veridanism has runs its course, monkey will fly out your asshole. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user