Poll: Which would you choose?
Faith Airlines
Science Airlines
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Faith Test

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Faith Test
I would also assume that people waiting on the faith airplane to arrive are still waiting.
Customer service attendant would be like "It should be here any day now. Just wait over there and have faith"

Security with faith airlines is very strict. "If you leave the faith, that means you are rejecting god and will go to hell. We don't want that to happen to you, so we are going to make sure you stay here. We are here to ensure that your soul is saved"
People "But we are starving. There is no food or water here"
Security "Have faith. It's all part of god's plan"
Guy in the crowd stands up "I'm a terrorist and I've been waiting 2 days to blow up a plane that I'm sure isn't coming. Everyone take cover. I will save you by blowing up the security officers so that you can escape"

From evil bomber to hero. Sometimes it just takes the right situation and the loss of faith.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
13-02-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Faith Test
(12-02-2014 11:09 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 11:06 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I wonder which one will win!?

I know, that's a given.

But I'm looking forward to seeing which option KC, LookingforAnswers, Drich, LionIRC etc. go for.

Thumbsup

Lol, come on, you've got to give me more credit than that Rolleyes

My biggest problem with organized religion is the entire idea of having to rely on "faith" and, as a deist, I consider science to be the "true theology" as it is the study of the creator's creation.

That having been said, I think even the Christiany-est Christian would also take Science Airlines. If you really wanted to make it interesting you would need some sort of ancient prophecy that science airlines will crash, while having the owners of faith airlines be priests who claim to have a direct connection with God, who guarantees the safety and prosperity of everyone on board Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lookingforanswers's post