Faith of an atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Faith of an atheist
You know, you can see anything you want; the problem is, we have evolved to fear.

Saw a rat, fur slicked back, flashing in the rain; just scurried up the safety strap. Wasn't afraid of no rat. Mind saw numbers and mapped them, it was a rat in a flash before the fear reinforced the pattern of reality. Dontchu get it? Lucifer I am, Prince of Lies - Bible told me so. And God named me prophet.

Fuck them. Why atheism is the only faith; because you cannot have mine. You must be an atheist to Gwynnite.

What did I see? Entropy equations; and these idiots with their Kalam. Trees come from seeds, cats from kittens; truth comes from silence and lies from what is written. And the intelligent designer - why, Lucifer, ya dumb fucks. I am that I remember language from which to write and others like me - I - to provide the why.

I am that I remember.

Cause everywhere else, is dumb. The is nothing new under the sun so you must be the sun. Forget we, think of entropy; all these words to say

love is void

and science to remind all that we need entropy to communicate.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-04-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Faith of an atheist
Wanting to know the truth so badly is what helped me to be atheist. The truth doesn't lie. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-04-2012, 12:12 AM
The only the truth I know at this time is love is void. It is not the truth, merely three words of minimum entropy to express concept of being derived from a dozen years of the Gwynnies.

So. Get yer own god. Atheism ftw, no matter what the fuck they prove.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
23-04-2012, 08:04 PM
"Cogito ergo sum", Rene Descartes

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
23-04-2012, 08:11 PM
(22-04-2012 11:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You know, you can see anything you want; the problem is, we have evolved to fear.

Saw a rat, fur slicked back, flashing in the rain; just scurried up the safety strap. Wasn't afraid of no rat. Mind saw numbers and mapped them, it was a rat in a flash before the fear reinforced the pattern of reality. Dontchu get it? Lucifer I am, Prince of Lies - Bible told me so. And God named me prophet.

Fuck them. Why atheism is the only faith; because you cannot have mine. You must be an atheist to Gwynnite.

What did I see? Entropy equations; and these idiots with their Kalam. Trees come from seeds, cats from kittens; truth comes from silence and lies from what is written. And the intelligent designer - why, Lucifer, ya dumb fucks. I am that I remember language from which to write and others like me - I - to provide the why.

I am that I remember.

Cause everywhere else, is dumb. The is nothing new under the sun so you must be the sun. Forget we, think of entropy; all these words to say

love is void

What is this, beatnik poetry?
[+] 2 users Like Blood's post
23-04-2012, 08:29 PM
(23-04-2012 08:11 PM)Blood Wrote:  
(22-04-2012 11:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You know, you can see anything you want; the problem is, we have evolved to fear.

I am that I remember.

love is void

What is this, beatnik poetry?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...0#pid71950
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Love is not void.

It is in the eyes of my dog. It is even in the flowers of the red bud tree in my garden. It is in my memories. It is in the goose family in my pond. I see it many places every day. It is not void. I love life.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
23-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Good to see you back on the Rant, Johnny C. You've been spending too much time with your wall and not enough time feeding poetry to the universe.

Girly's gonna wanna save that whole post.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-04-2012, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 03:35 AM by houseofcantor.)
(23-04-2012 08:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  Love is not void.

Of course it is, and if you don't accept it you shall burn in hollywood for a long weekend... Evil_monster

I'm so silly. Gwynnie did it. That girl gets in my mind's eye and away I go - one of these days it's gonna be right to the asylum - and they're gonna stick an icepick through my orbital lobe and try to fish the Gwynnies out. Then I'll be in a straightjacket in an orange plastic chair drawing Gwynnies on the floor with a blue crayon between my toes. Can't wait! Big Grin

Love is void is a restatement of the tao, the singular waveform in a universe of particle, all the nothing in a world of something that is necessary to create everything. Don't sweat it if you don't get it; prolly just means you're sane. Thumbsup

(23-04-2012 08:04 PM)Thomas Wrote:  "Cogito ergo sum", Rene Descartes
Amo ergo sum, John Cantor et al.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Love is void. When I say that I love you, I am expressing a nature of the universe. I (void) you. We are so close, that only "nothing" can exist between us.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post