Wal-Mart (fake) "Hi Mike, We don't want your business."

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
02-05-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Fake target account trolls transphobes
Not the first time someone has done this for Target either.

http://cheezburger.com/601861/troll-face...ral-haters

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
02-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the laughs!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Transphobes?

Why do people always label? Why are people labeled racist for being against ILLEGAL immigration? Why are they labeled transphobes for wanting people to use the restroom of their biological sex (when it's not the trans they're against, it's the fear it will be abused by pervs)? I don't want a swinging dick in the locker room with my daughter, nor does she. Has nothing to do with transphobia. Plain and simple. I have no problems with Mexicans. Have lots of Mexican friends. But I don't want them crossing the border ILLEGALLY. That isn't racist.

Everything is an *ist to liberals. Racist. Sexist. Xenophobist.

It's ridiculous.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
02-05-2016, 08:35 PM
(02-05-2016 08:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Transphobes?

Why do people always label? Why are people labeled racist for being against ILLEGAL immigration? Why are they labeled transphobes for wanting people to use the restroom of their biological sex (when it's not the trans they're against, it's the fear it will be abused by pervs)? I don't want a swinging dick in the locker room with my daughter, nor does she. Has nothing to do with transphobia. Plain and simple. I have no problems with Mexicans. Have lots of Mexican friends. But I don't want them crossing the border ILLEGALLY. That isn't racist.

It's ridiculous.

It's transphobic in my opinion because there is nothing to fear from a transgender person who take a piss or a dump in the booth beside you. In fact in over 90% of the cases you will not even know if that person had your sex or not. It's litteraly an irrational, unwaranted fear of a situation you probably already faced in the past without even knowing it. This is a textbook definition of a phobia. That's why any reaction of the type «I will never shop there because transgender might be in the same bathroom then me», is, to my eye, a gross overreaction that express a phobia of abnormal gender identity and representation.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
02-05-2016, 08:37 PM

It's ridiculous.

Liberals.

There's a misused label if ever there was one.

Or maybe I'm just being ridiculist.

Consider

[+] 11 users Like DLJ's post
02-05-2016, 08:41 PM
This bathroom issue is completely ridiculous. Trump was right that this bathroom issue was a non-issue until Republicans decided to start making laws about it--even demagogues are capable of getting things right once in a while.
02-05-2016, 08:51 PM
I'm all for people using the bathroom of the gender they best identify with, but I can see unisex bathrooms making the lives who are not fully transitioned yet much easier.

IMO it'd just be much simpler than full on transgender specific bathrooms.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
02-05-2016, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 09:04 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(02-05-2016 08:35 PM)epronovost Wrote:  

It's ridiculous.

It's transphobic in my opinion because there is nothing to fear from a transgender person who take a piss or a dump in the booth beside you. In fact in over 90% of the cases you will not even know if that person had your sex or not. It's litteraly an irrational, unwaranted fear of a situation you probably already faced in the past without even knowing it. This is a textbook definition of a phobia. That's why any reaction of the type «I will never shop there because transgender might be in the same bathroom then me», is, to my eye, a gross overreaction that express a phobia of abnormal gender identity and representation.

As I've said in an earlier post, and hinted at in mine here, I have no personal issue with a transgender person in the restroom or locker room with me. It just doesn't bother me. I'm not shy. Nor do i have to fear being accosted, raped or spied upon. I'm male, over six feet tall and former military and law enforcement. I'm against it, like most men that are outraged, because my daughter and wife don't feel comfortable sharing restrooms or their gym locker room with men. If they don't feel comfortable, I don't feel comfortable. It's not transphobia. Women spend enough time looking over their shoulder in parking garages, dark alleys, stairwells, hiking trails etc. They should feel comfortable in the restroom where they already feel vulnerable. What about their rights to feel safe?

I agree with a poster in one of the other threads. Open the men's restroom/locker room to everyone. Keep the women's closed to vaginas only.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
03-05-2016, 08:56 AM

It's ridiculous.

I have nothing to add to the discussion. I just came to point out the hilarity of you first complaining about everyone using labels and then complaining about "liberals" (which, btw, does not mean what you seem to think it means - which makes your comments even funnier).

That's all. Carry on.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post