Fake target account trolls transphobes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Fake target account trolls transphobes
(02-05-2016 08:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 08:35 PM)epronovost Wrote:  It's transphobic in my opinion because there is nothing to fear from a transgender person who take a piss or a dump in the booth beside you. In fact in over 90% of the cases you will not even know if that person had your sex or not. It's litteraly an irrational, unwaranted fear of a situation you probably already faced in the past without even knowing it. This is a textbook definition of a phobia. That's why any reaction of the type «I will never shop there because transgender might be in the same bathroom then me», is, to my eye, a gross overreaction that express a phobia of abnormal gender identity and representation.

As I've said in an earlier post, and hinted at in mine here, I have no personal issue with a transgender person in the restroom or locker room with me. It just doesn't bother me. I'm not shy. Nor do i have to fear being accosted, raped or spied upon. I'm male, over six feet tall and former military and law enforcement. I'm against it, like most men that are outraged, because my daughter and wife don't feel comfortable sharing restrooms or their gym locker room with men. If they don't feel comfortable, I don't feel comfortable. It's not transphobia. Women spend enough time looking over their shoulder in parking garages, dark alleys, stairwells, hiking trails etc. They should feel comfortable in the restroom where they already feel vulnerable. What about their rights to feel safe?

I agree with a poster in one of the other threads. Open the men's restroom/locker room to everyone. Keep the women's closed to vaginas only.

As a woman...born as one, I can tell you threats are everywhere. You either live your life with a certain degree of vigilance or you hide from life. All of sudden some people think that sexual criminals only hang out in bathrooms...that's about as stupid as it gets. They are everywhere. Trans people are not, by definition, sexual criminals.

If there is one place on this earth I would rather not be, it's a public restroom. And it's not because of who might be in there.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
03-05-2016, 09:42 AM
if people are so damned paranoid about public bathrooms maybe they should just shit before they leave their house. or hold your shit till you get home. or stop eating so much bad shit that gives you the shits. or wear a fucking adult diaper if you gotta shit. shit, man.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
03-05-2016, 10:03 AM
(02-05-2016 08:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Transphobes?

Why do people always label? Why are people labeled racist for being against ILLEGAL immigration? Why are they labeled transphobes for wanting people to use the restroom of their biological sex (when it's not the trans they're against, it's the fear it will be abused by pervs)? I don't want a swinging dick in the locker room with my daughter, nor does she. Has nothing to do with transphobia. Plain and simple. I have no problems with Mexicans. Have lots of Mexican friends. But I don't want them crossing the border ILLEGALLY. That isn't racist.

Everything is an *ist to liberals. Racist. Sexist. Xenophobist.

It's ridiculous.

I think you expressing your fears to use a public bathroom is a bit ridiculous.

You seriously need therapy to get over this fear.

Transgender people have always used the bathroom they identified with. Ever since public bathrooms were invented. It has never been an issue. That is until a few fear-mongering individuals (I guess like yourself) decided to make it an issue.

This is a fun thread and you're just being a dick for the sake of dickiness.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-05-2016, 10:19 AM
(03-05-2016 10:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

It's ridiculous.

I think you expressing your fears to use a public bathroom is a bit ridiculous.

You seriously need therapy to get over this fear.

Transgender people have always used the bathroom they identified with. Ever since public bathrooms were invented. It has never been an issue. That is until a few fear-mongering individuals (I guess like yourself) decided to make it an issue.

This is a fun thread and you're just being a dick for the sake of dickiness.

Ya gotta go with your strengths, I suppose.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-05-2016, 10:55 AM
(02-05-2016 08:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I agree with a poster in one of the other threads. Open the men's restroom/locker room to everyone. Keep the women's closed to vaginas only.
So, women can run around in a men's bathroom, but men can't run around in a women's bathroom? Huh

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
03-05-2016, 11:11 AM
I can certainly understand being afraid of the possibility that heterosexual male rapists, pederasts, and other various and sundry perverts might impersonate trans women in order to gain access to women and children for some kind of assault. I just think it's a rather irrational fear given that I highly doubt any rapists/perverts who might have been inclined towards this kind of thing were ever thwarted by the prospect of being caught in the wrong bathroom. I mean if you're willing to risk the jail time, vigilante violence, etc. that would very likely come your way by putting on a skirt and lying in wait for a victim in the bathroom, would a stick figure in a skirt on the door really have dissuaded you? I just think there are MUCH bigger threats out there in terms of sexual predators of all types.

The purpose of "bathroom laws" isn't to protect women and children, and it's not even really about protecting religious freedom, it's about shaming trans people and creating a public environment whereby it's acceptable to be suspicious of people's gender - it's about making it difficult for trans people to feel comfortable in public while expressing any gender other than the one that sweet titty-biting baby Jesus gave them at birth. Plain and simple.
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post
03-05-2016, 11:31 AM
(02-05-2016 08:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Why are they labeled transphobes for wanting people to use the restroom of their biological sex (when it's not the trans they're against, it's the fear it will be abused by pervs)? I don't want a swinging dick in the locker room with my daughter, nor does she. Has nothing to do with transphobia.

It's because of the types of arguments people use.

They say that they don't want perverts in the rooms with their daughters... yet they never complained about these people being in there with their sons.

They say that they don't want penises in the restrooms... but rape is already illegal.

Their arguments don't actually address the issue a hand. They are either making bad arguments because they aren't good at formulating their thoughts, or because their actual issue is with trandgendered people, but they can't just come out and say that.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
03-05-2016, 12:20 PM

Why do people always label? Why are people labeled racist for being against ILLEGAL immigration? Why are they labeled transphobes for wanting people to use the restroom of their biological sex (when it's not the trans they're against, it's the fear it will be abused by pervs)? I don't want a swinging dick in the locker room with my daughter, nor does she. Has nothing to do with transphobia. Plain and simple. I have no problems with Mexicans. Have lots of Mexican friends. But I don't want them crossing the border ILLEGALLY. That isn't racist.

It's ridiculous.

My transgender daughter is NOT going to harm your daughter in a bathroom you asshole. My daughter wants her privacy in a bathroom just as much as your daughter does.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-05-2016, 12:25 PM
(03-05-2016 11:31 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 08:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Why are they labeled transphobes for wanting people to use the restroom of their biological sex (when it's not the trans they're against, it's the fear it will be abused by pervs)? I don't want a swinging dick in the locker room with my daughter, nor does she. Has nothing to do with transphobia.

It's because of the types of arguments people use.

They say that they don't want perverts in the rooms with their daughters... yet they never complained about these people being in there with their sons.

They say that they don't want penises in the restrooms... but rape is already illegal.

Their arguments don't actually address the issue a hand. They are either making bad arguments because they aren't good at formulating their thoughts, or because their actual issue is with trandgendered people, but they can't just come out and say that.

(03-05-2016 11:31 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  They say that they don't want perverts in the rooms with their daughters... yet they never complained about these people being in there with their sons.

So true. I wonder how many public bathroom that pervert Dennis Hastert went into during his years as a Senator.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-05-2016, 12:29 PM
(03-05-2016 12:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

It's ridiculous.

My transgender daughter is NOT going to harm your daughter in a bathroom you asshole. My daughter wants her privacy in a bathroom just as much as your daughter does.
What she said . The idea that being transgender implies any negative behavior is so chickenshit.
Ladies are not standing at a trough urinal waving their junk around.
Go in, close stall door, do business.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post