Fake target account trolls transphobes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2016, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 12:55 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Fake target account trolls transphobes
(02-05-2016 08:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't want a swinging dick in the locker room with my daughter, nor does she. Has nothing to do with transphobia. Plain and simple.

And yet you are saying that if swinging dick was born female and it says so on his birth certificate he must by law go in the locker room with you daughter. Your daughter's first exposure to a penis may be a post-operative addition. That's sure to make an impact. Makes no sense. Plain and simple. You fuckers just can't fucking think.

(02-05-2016 08:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's ridiculous.

Yes, yes you are.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-05-2016, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 01:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-05-2016 08:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't want a swinging dick in the locker room with my daughter, nor does she. Has nothing to do with transphobia. Plain and simple.

So you'd have Buck Angel go into the locker room with your daughter. Dude was born female and still has her vagina. You wanna tell her which bathroom to use? You wanna explain to your daughter what she just saw? Fucking idiot.
[Image: buck.png]

When someone points out unintended consequences to teaturds they go "Unintended consequences? What are consequences? What does unintended mean?" Goddam idiots should be removed from the voter rolls for being too stupid to vote.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-05-2016, 01:20 PM
(03-05-2016 09:42 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  if people are so damned paranoid about public bathrooms maybe they should just shit before they leave their house. or hold your shit till you get home. or stop eating so much bad shit that gives you the shits. or wear a fucking adult diaper if you gotta shit. shit, man.

You mean you don't shit 3 - 4 times a day?

People also piss quite frequently...
03-05-2016, 01:29 PM
(03-05-2016 10:55 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 08:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I agree with a poster in one of the other threads. Open the men's restroom/locker room to everyone. Keep the women's closed to vaginas only.
So, women can run around in a men's bathroom, but men can't run around in a women's bathroom? Huh

It's already difficult to deal with shy poopers when there's only guys in the bathroom... "Gaddam, nobody cares that you're shitting, just hurry the fuck up and stop acting like you can silently shit like a ninja..." Then in walks a woman and scares the shit right back up into shy poopers ass.

Then there's shy pissers, who certainly aren't going to be pissing any time soon when there's women in the bathroom... And the rest of the urinals are always taken by old fat guys who just stand there breathing heavily and grunting as if pissing is the most difficult part of their life..

Maybe none of those people would be in danger from women in the men's room, but it would definitely make people less comfortable
03-05-2016, 01:42 PM
(03-05-2016 11:31 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  They say that they don't want perverts in the rooms with their daughters... yet they never complained about these people being in there with their sons.

What? Are you assuming that if a guy is a pedo, that they're probably attracted to boys too? Consider

And people DO complain about that kind of shit... But, since the population is significantly more inclined towards heterosexuality, the current arrangement is less likely to create that kind of problem.

I really don't care either way, I just enjoy being contrarian sometimes.
03-05-2016, 01:47 PM
(03-05-2016 01:20 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 09:42 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  if people are so damned paranoid about public bathrooms maybe they should just shit before they leave their house. or hold your shit till you get home. or stop eating so much bad shit that gives you the shits. or wear a fucking adult diaper if you gotta shit. shit, man.

You mean you don't shit 3 - 4 times a day?

People also piss quite frequently...

I do, but I also don't care if I use public bathrooms. If I did then I would plan accordingly, and not be running around all day.
03-05-2016, 01:49 PM
I honestly wouldn't mind some girls in the bathroom. It's always such a sausage fest in there! Though I have heard horror stories of how women smear poop on the walls of their bathroom, for some ungodly reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
03-05-2016, 02:04 PM
(03-05-2016 01:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So you'd have Buck Angel go into the locker room with your daughter. Dude was born female and still has her vagina. You wanna tell her which bathroom to use? You wanna explain to your daughter what she just saw? Fucking idiot.

So when a woman identifies as a muscular male bodybuilder, the doctor is just like "ok here's all your steroids", but when I go in there explaining that I'm actually a tall mister universe trapped in a moderately muscular short guy, they won't prescribe me HGH and stuff? Where's the equality?
03-05-2016, 02:43 PM
(03-05-2016 01:42 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 11:31 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  They say that they don't want perverts in the rooms with their daughters... yet they never complained about these people being in there with their sons.

What? Are you assuming that if a guy is a pedo, that they're probably attracted to boys too? Consider

I never said that. "Perverts" was referring to a collective group rather than one individual. I wasn't implying that a bunch of pedophiles would switch sexual orientation with the introduction of new legislation.

(03-05-2016 01:42 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I really don't care either way, I just enjoy being contrarian sometimes.

Tongue
03-05-2016, 05:13 PM
(03-05-2016 02:04 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 01:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So you'd have Buck Angel go into the locker room with your daughter. Dude was born female and still has her vagina. You wanna tell her which bathroom to use? You wanna explain to your daughter what she just saw? Fucking idiot.

So when a woman identifies as a muscular male bodybuilder, the doctor is just like "ok here's all your steroids", but when I go in there explaining that I'm actually a tall mister universe trapped in a moderately muscular short guy, they won't prescribe me HGH and stuff? Where's the equality?
You should compare vaginas. Fucking pussy. Drinking Beverage

#sigh