Fake target account trolls transphobes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Fake target account trolls transphobes
Yikes. I do not want to touch this conversation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
03-05-2016, 06:00 PM
(03-05-2016 01:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So you'd have Buck Angel go into the locker room with your daughter. Dude was born female and still has her vagina. You wanna tell her which bathroom to use? You wanna explain to your daughter what she just saw? Fucking idiot.
[Image: buck.png]

I bet that is some tight pussy.
04-05-2016, 06:56 AM
I don't see the big deal. I can't count the number of times I have passed a woman coming out of the men's room on my way in, because the line was too long.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
04-05-2016, 09:31 AM
(03-05-2016 06:00 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 01:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So you'd have Buck Angel go into the locker room with your daughter. Dude was born female and still has her vagina. You wanna tell her which bathroom to use? You wanna explain to your daughter what she just saw? Fucking idiot.
[Image: buck.png]

I bet that is some tight pussy.

[Image: skeptical-sm_zps59fc1324.png]
04-05-2016, 09:39 AM
(04-05-2016 09:31 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 06:00 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I bet that is some tight pussy.

[Image: skeptical-sm_zps59fc1324.png]

Why the bad look on your face? I bet that gal could squeeze the blood out of your pinky finger.
04-05-2016, 09:45 AM
(02-05-2016 08:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Transphobes?

Why do people always label? Why are people labeled racist for being against ILLEGAL immigration? Why are they labeled transphobes for wanting people to use the restroom of their biological sex (when it's not the trans they're against, it's the fear it will be abused by pervs)? I don't want a swinging dick in the locker room with my daughter, nor does she. Has nothing to do with transphobia. Plain and simple. I have no problems with Mexicans. Have lots of Mexican friends. But I don't want them crossing the border ILLEGALLY. That isn't racist.

Everything is an *ist to liberals. Racist. Sexist. Xenophobist.

It's ridiculous.

Yes, clearly we should just do away with all labels because labels are just a liberal conspiracy to put people in a box.

Can I get an "amen" my fellow Homo sapiens? How about an "amen" from the atheists? Agnostics? Men? Women? Americans? Yankees? Southern Belles? Scientists? Moderates?

Labels are so useless Dodgy

(I am on a sarcastic kick today Big Grin )

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
04-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Perverts exist, yep, that's true. Perverts walk into public restrooms every day, yep, that's true. Clearly the conservative outrage over this issue is about protecting people using the bathroom. But they are targeting the wrong group, being transgendered does NOT equate with being a pervert. Saying that you're against people using the restroom that corresponds to their gender because you want to "protect people and children from sexual predators" is a bullshit excuse to discriminate against people who aren't like you.

Some sexual perverts:
[Image: 150528174433-01-hastert-1999-large-169.jpg]
[Image: Jerry-Sandusky-Generation-.jpg]
[Image: jared-fogle.jpg?quality=80&strip...amp;w=1600]

‘Family’ Group Says It’s Now Sending Men Into Target’s Women’s Restrooms (the AFA)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti...5ebde63950

Dodgy Clearly the transgendered are the perverts [/sarcasmfont]

-Rick
04-05-2016, 10:07 AM
(04-05-2016 09:54 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Perverts exist, yep, that's true. Perverts walk into public restrooms every day, yep, that's true. Clearly the conservative outrage over this issue is about protecting people using the bathroom. But they are targeting the wrong group, being transgendered does NOT equate with being a pervert. Saying that you're against this sort of bill because you want to "protect people and children from sexual predators" is a bullshit excuse to discriminate against people who aren't like you.

Some sexual perverts:

‘Family’ Group Says It’s Now Sending Men Into Target’s Women’s Restrooms (the AFA)

You, as well as everyone else in this thread, keep missing the point. You really think we have a problem with transgender people? Man I don't have one problem with transgender people. Seriously. Im not accusing the transgenders of being the perverts here either. The outrage is against the fuck heads who will use the opportunity to spy on women, set up hidden cameras, etc. My wife doesn't want men in the restroom with her. My 16 year old daughter doesn't want it either. They chose my position on this.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
04-05-2016, 10:10 AM
(04-05-2016 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 09:54 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Perverts exist, yep, that's true. Perverts walk into public restrooms every day, yep, that's true. Clearly the conservative outrage over this issue is about protecting people using the bathroom. But they are targeting the wrong group, being transgendered does NOT equate with being a pervert. Saying that you're against this sort of bill because you want to "protect people and children from sexual predators" is a bullshit excuse to discriminate against people who aren't like you.

Some sexual perverts:

You, as well as everyone else in this thread, keep missing the point. You really think we have a problem with transgender people? Man I don't have one problem with transgender people. Seriously. Im not accusing the transgenders of being the perverts here either. The outrage is against the fuck heads who will use the opportunity to spy on women, set up hidden cameras, etc.

You mean the perverts that ALREADY do those sorts of things?

The "point" is that saying that sexual predators will use these policies to exploit them, is based on ignorance and bullshit. It's already illegal to sexually harass someone else, regardless of what bathroom you go in. You can't make it MORE illegal or LESS illegal by allowing people to go into the bathroom that fits THEIR INDIVIDUAL GENDER IDENTITY.

-Rick
04-05-2016, 10:11 AM
(04-05-2016 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Some sexual perverts:

You, as well as everyone else in this thread, keep missing the point. You really think we have a problem with transgender people? Man I don't have one problem with transgender people. Seriously. Im not accusing the transgenders of being the perverts here either. The outrage is against the fuck heads who will use the opportunity to spy on women, set up hidden cameras, etc. My wife doesn't want men in the restroom with her. My 16 year old daughter doesn't want it either. They chose my position on this.
What "opportunity?" there's nothing new under the sun or some shift of opening opportunity.

Ot may not be trabspgobia but it's an irrational fear of something that never has changed or altered but suddenly has become a fear pulsating topic.

Oh you hear perverts can walk into bathrooms... you mean like Always and there's never not been the opertintut for that.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post