Fake target account trolls transphobes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Fake target account trolls transphobes
If the problem is sexual predators, then target sexual predators and DON'T target the transgendered or discriminate against them under the bullshit guise that by discriminating against them, you're targeting sexual predators.

It wasn't about water fountains in the 50's, and it isn't about sexual predators now.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 10:16 AM
(04-05-2016 10:11 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You, as well as everyone else in this thread, keep missing the point. You really think we have a problem with transgender people? Man I don't have one problem with transgender people. Seriously. Im not accusing the transgenders of being the perverts here either. The outrage is against the fuck heads who will use the opportunity to spy on women, set up hidden cameras, etc. My wife doesn't want men in the restroom with her. My 16 year old daughter doesn't want it either. They chose my position on this.
What "opportunity?" there's nothing new under the sun or some shift of opening opportunity.

Ot may not be trabspgobia but it's an irrational fear of something that never has changed or altered but suddenly has become a fear pulsating topic.

Oh you hear perverts can walk into bathrooms... you mean like Always and there's never not been the opertintut for that.

I think the concern is a local or nationwide law that allows anyone to enter a woman's restroom if they "identify" as a woman. Like the Target department store situation. Their store policy is all you need to enter a woman's restroom is "identify" as a woman. There are videos on YouTube where men, dressed as men, with beards and all, asking Target employees if they can just walk in the women's restroom and they are told "yes, go right ahead." They don't need to show any proof or anything.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
04-05-2016, 10:17 AM
(04-05-2016 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 09:54 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Perverts exist, yep, that's true. Perverts walk into public restrooms every day, yep, that's true. Clearly the conservative outrage over this issue is about protecting people using the bathroom. But they are targeting the wrong group, being transgendered does NOT equate with being a pervert. Saying that you're against this sort of bill because you want to "protect people and children from sexual predators" is a bullshit excuse to discriminate against people who aren't like you.

Some sexual perverts:
[Image: 150528174433-01-hastert-1999-large-169.jpg]
[Image: Jerry-Sandusky-Generation-.jpg]
[Image: jared-fogle.jpg?quality=80&strip...amp;w=1600]

‘Family’ Group Says It’s Now Sending Men Into Target’s Women’s Restrooms (the AFA)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti...5ebde63950

Dodgy Clearly the transgendered are the perverts [/sarcasmfont]

You, as well as everyone else in this thread, keep missing the point. You really think we have a problem with transgender people? Man I don't have one problem with transgender people. Seriously. Im not accusing the transgenders of being the perverts here either. The outrage is against the fuck heads who will use the opportunity to spy on women, set up hidden cameras, etc. My wife doesn't want men in the restroom with her. My 16 year old daughter doesn't want it either. They chose my position on this.

Oh yeah, ask your wife when the last time was that she went into the men's room because the line for the women's room was too long. Or due to the women's restroom being filthy? My wife has done it. The problem women have is if guys go into the ladies room. They want to go into whichever one they want though.
04-05-2016, 10:18 AM
(04-05-2016 10:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You, as well as everyone else in this thread, keep missing the point. You really think we have a problem with transgender people? Man I don't have one problem with transgender people. Seriously. Im not accusing the transgenders of being the perverts here either. The outrage is against the fuck heads who will use the opportunity to spy on women, set up hidden cameras, etc. My wife doesn't want men in the restroom with her. My 16 year old daughter doesn't want it either. They chose my position on this.

Oh yeah, ask your wife when the last time was that she went into the men's room because the line for the women's room was too long. Or due to the women's restroom being filthy? My wife has done it. The problem women have is if guys go into the ladies room. They want to go into whichever one they want though.

True. But men don't worry about being assaulted or raped by women, generally. Man walks into woman's restroom, and you'll hear screaming.

04-05-2016, 10:20 AM
(04-05-2016 10:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Oh yeah, ask your wife when the last time was that she went into the men's room because the line for the women's room was too long. Or due to the women's restroom being filthy? My wife has done it. The problem women have is if guys go into the ladies room. They want to go into whichever one they want though.

True. But men don't worry about being assaulted or raped by women, generally. Man walks into woman's restroom, and you'll hear screaming.

Only because women don't truly want equality.
04-05-2016, 10:20 AM
(04-05-2016 10:16 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:11 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What "opportunity?" there's nothing new under the sun or some shift of opening opportunity.

Ot may not be trabspgobia but it's an irrational fear of something that never has changed or altered but suddenly has become a fear pulsating topic.

Oh you hear perverts can walk into bathrooms... you mean like Always and there's never not been the opertintut for that.

I think the concern is a local or nationwide law that allows anyone to enter a woman's restroom if they "identify" as a woman. Like the Target department store situation. Their store policy is all you need to enter a woman's restroom is "identify" as a woman. There are videos on YouTube where men, dressed as men, with beards and all, asking Target employees if they can just walk in the women's restroom and they are told "yes, go right ahead." They don't need to show any proof or anything.

Hold on, let me get this straight. You want there to be regulations that give people the ability to stop human beings from going to the bathroom until they prove what exactly? That they identify as a specific gender? How do you "prove" that exactly? You want people to carry around their birth certificates to go into a bathroom? We going to post police outside of every public restroom checking birth certificates like bouncers at a club?

Let me guess, you also want the government to be less involved in people's lives? Big government is bad and all that bullshit, until you want to use the government to enforce your narrow-minded and phobic views.

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
04-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Trans people in Europe can use the toilets appropriate for the gender they identify as. There is no problem of sexual predators exploiting this. Nor has there been in America before this transphobic campaign started. The excuses for the transphobia are bullshit.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
04-05-2016, 10:26 AM
(04-05-2016 10:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Trans people in Europe can use the toilets appropriate for the gender they identify as. There is no problem of sexual predators exploiting this. Nor has there been in America before this transphobic campaign started. The excuses for the transphobia are bullshit.

Goddammit, Europe. The conservatives are going to be pissed when they realize that their argument is full of shit when there are actual examples to demonstrate it. [/sarcasmfont]

I feel like we've heard this all before Consider

Conservatives:
"Gay marriage will be the downfall of society and people will start marrying goats!"

Europe:
"Ummm, no. We've been doing it for a while now and it's all going just fine. No apocalypse or anything."

Conservatives:
"Fuck you, Europe."

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
04-05-2016, 10:27 AM
(04-05-2016 10:20 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:16 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I think the concern is a local or nationwide law that allows anyone to enter a woman's restroom if they "identify" as a woman. Like the Target department store situation. Their store policy is all you need to enter a woman's restroom is "identify" as a woman. There are videos on YouTube where men, dressed as men, with beards and all, asking Target employees if they can just walk in the women's restroom and they are told "yes, go right ahead." They don't need to show any proof or anything.

Hold on, let me get this straight. You want there to be regulations that give people the ability to stop human beings from going to the bathroom until they prove what exactly? That they identify as a specific gender? How do you "prove" that exactly? You want people to carry around their birth certificates to go into a bathroom? We going to post police outside of every public restroom checking birth certificates like bouncers at a club?

Let me guess, you also want the government to be less involved in people's lives? Big government is bad and all that bullshit, until you want to use the government to enforce your narrow-minded and phobic views.

So, if you dress like a man, make no attempt to look like the gender you "identify" with, you don't think people should ask what the hell you're doing in the woman's restroom? We should just assume that hairy bearded guy identifies as a woman?

No.

04-05-2016, 10:29 AM
(04-05-2016 10:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:20 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Hold on, let me get this straight. You want there to be regulations that give people the ability to stop human beings from going to the bathroom until they prove what exactly? That they identify as a specific gender? How do you "prove" that exactly? You want people to carry around their birth certificates to go into a bathroom? We going to post police outside of every public restroom checking birth certificates like bouncers at a club?

So, if you dress like a man, make no attempt to look like the gender you "identify" with, you don't think people should ask what the hell you're doing in the woman's restroom? We should just assume that hairy bearded guy identifies as a woman?

No.

You shouldn't assume anything when it is based on bullshit and ignorance, because it makes it obvious that you're an idiot. For instance, you shouldn't assume that sexual predation will increase because people are allowed to go take a piss in the restroom that fits their gender identity.

-Rick