Fake target account trolls transphobes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Fake target account trolls transphobes
(04-05-2016 10:29 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So, if you dress like a man, make no attempt to look like the gender you "identify" with, you don't think people should ask what the hell you're doing in the woman's restroom? We should just assume that hairy bearded guy identifies as a woman?

No.

You shouldn't assume anything when it is based on bullshit and ignorance, because it makes it obvious that you're an idiot. For instance, you shouldn't assume that sexual predation will increase because people are allowed to go take a piss in the restroom that fits their gender identity.

As I said, I'm not accusing the legitimate transgender people. Pay attention.

This is about the fear that REAL women have with men in the female restroom. This isn't about me. I take the side my female family members take. Look at the polls on this. More people are against it, especially women.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 10:40 AM
(04-05-2016 10:38 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:29 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You shouldn't assume anything when it is based on bullshit and ignorance, because it makes it obvious that you're an idiot. For instance, you shouldn't assume that sexual predation will increase because people are allowed to go take a piss in the restroom that fits their gender identity.

This is about the fear that REAL women have with men in the female restroom. This isn't about me. I take the side my female family members take. Look at the polls on this. More people are against it, especially women.

The "real" issue is a bullshit phobia about how the world isn't perfectly safe.

It wasn't about water fountains in the 50's, or the economy during the Civil War, or seating arrangements on public transportation in Alabama. And it isn't about "public safety" this time either.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
04-05-2016, 10:45 AM
(04-05-2016 10:26 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Trans people in Europe can use the toilets appropriate for the gender they identify as. There is no problem of sexual predators exploiting this. Nor has there been in America before this transphobic campaign started. The excuses for the transphobia are bullshit.

Goddammit, Europe. The conservatives are going to be pissed when they realize that their argument is full of shit when there are actual examples to demonstrate it. [/sarcasmfont]

I feel like we've heard this all before Consider

Conservatives:
"Gay marriage will be the downfall of society and people will start marrying goats!"

Europe:
"Ummm, no. We've been doing it for a while now and it's all going just fine. No apocalypse or anything."

Conservatives:
"Fuck you, Europe."

I like your concept, but you are being overrun by muslims.
04-05-2016, 10:45 AM
(04-05-2016 10:16 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:11 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What "opportunity?" there's nothing new under the sun or some shift of opening opportunity.

Ot may not be trabspgobia but it's an irrational fear of something that never has changed or altered but suddenly has become a fear pulsating topic.

Oh you hear perverts can walk into bathrooms... you mean like Always and there's never not been the opertintut for that.

I think the concern is a local or nationwide law that allows anyone to enter a woman's restroom if they "identify" as a woman. Like the Target department store situation. Their store policy is all you need to enter a woman's restroom is "identify" as a woman. There are videos on YouTube where men, dressed as men, with beards and all, asking Target employees if they can just walk in the women's restroom and they are told "yes, go right ahead." They don't need to show any proof or anything.

Proof? Wtf... The world is full of creatures that really leave you wondering. There's a person at work who I wouldn't feel comfortable betting either way on their birth certificate gender. Should we be asking proof if we see this person going into the women's bathroom? Kinda seems cruel... What if they're just a very unfortunate woman?
04-05-2016, 10:47 AM
(04-05-2016 10:38 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:29 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You shouldn't assume anything when it is based on bullshit and ignorance, because it makes it obvious that you're an idiot. For instance, you shouldn't assume that sexual predation will increase because people are allowed to go take a piss in the restroom that fits their gender identity.

And I am asking, where is that supposed fear when they enter the men's restroom. This is something they often do.
04-05-2016, 10:47 AM
(04-05-2016 10:40 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:38 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  As I said, I'm not accusing the legitimate transgender people. Pay attention.

The "real" issue is a bullshit phobia about how the world isn't perfectly safe.

It wasn't about water fountains in the 50's, or the economy during the Civil War, or seating arrangements on public transportation in Alabama. And it isn't about "public safety" this time either.

I disagree. Gender, from what I understand is more of a mental state, where sex is a biological state.

Since people don't piss out of their brain, they should use the restroom according to their biological state.

04-05-2016, 10:50 AM
(04-05-2016 10:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:38 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  As I said, I'm not accusing the legitimate transgender people. Pay attention.

And I am asking, where is that supposed fear when they enter the men's restroom. This is something they often do.

Simple answer; when a man walks into a woman's restroom, he's automatically suspect. His intentions are unknown. A man in a men's restroom isn't out of the ordinary, and not as scary.

04-05-2016, 10:54 AM
(04-05-2016 10:47 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:40 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The "real" issue is a bullshit phobia about how the world isn't perfectly safe.

I disagree. Gender, from what I understand is more of a mental state, where sex is a biological state.

Since people don't piss out of their brain, they should use the restroom according to their biological state.

It doesn't matter if you disagree, you don't get to decide what someone else's gender or sex is. Nor do you get to decide whether someone who is biologically female is comfortable in a women's restroom or if someone who was born biologically female is comfortable in a women's restroom (or vice versa for those born biologically male or those born hermaphroditic).

You never addressed my point about how exactly you'd go about enforcing these "protections" for restrooms. You going to increase the size of government to intrude upon the incredibly private lives or American's privates and require people to carry around their sexual documentation at all times in order to use a restroom? Do we need a "potty policeforce" to check these documents at bathrooms like bouncers at a club?

-Rick
04-05-2016, 10:56 AM
(04-05-2016 10:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  And I am asking, where is that supposed fear when they enter the men's restroom. This is something they often do.

Simple answer; when a man walks into a woman's restroom, he's automatically suspect. His intentions are unknown. A man in a men's restroom isn't out of the ordinary, and not as scary.

Simple situation: a human walks into a bathroom to a) use it to urinate or defecate and/or b) wash their hands/face and/or c) use the mirror

You automatically assume that someone is a sexual predator. You've a very phobic mind.

-Rick
04-05-2016, 10:56 AM
(04-05-2016 10:47 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Since people don't piss out of their brain, they should use the restroom according to their biological state.

So you're okay with it as long as they've gone through sex reassignment surgery to change their biological state? Seems rather arbitrary.

#sigh