Fake target account trolls transphobes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Fake target account trolls transphobes
(04-05-2016 10:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:47 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Since people don't piss out of their brain, they should use the restroom according to their biological state.

So you're okay with it as long as they've gone through sex reassignment surgery to change their biological state? Seems rather arbitrary.

I think that would solve a lot of problems. It's a sticky situation, I know. It sucks and I do feel sympathy for true transgender people. But like I've said multiple times, if my wife is uncomfortable, I'm uncomfortable.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 11:00 AM
(04-05-2016 10:59 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So you're okay with it as long as they've gone through sex reassignment surgery to change their biological state? Seems rather arbitrary.

I think that would solve a lot of problems. It's a sticky situation, I know. It sucks and I do feel sympathy for true transgender people. But like I've said multiple times, if my wife is uncomfortable, I'm uncomfortable.

You don't think HRT changes biological state? Ask Alan Turing.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-05-2016, 11:02 AM
(04-05-2016 10:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  And I am asking, where is that supposed fear when they enter the men's restroom. This is something they often do.

Simple answer; when a man walks into a woman's restroom, he's automatically suspect. His intentions are unknown. A man in a men's restroom isn't out of the ordinary, and not as scary.

Then in that case, women should stay out of the men's room as well. They may have a camera. Their motivations are suspect.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
04-05-2016, 11:06 AM
(04-05-2016 11:02 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Simple answer; when a man walks into a woman's restroom, he's automatically suspect. His intentions are unknown. A man in a men's restroom isn't out of the ordinary, and not as scary.

Then in that case, women should stay out of the men's room as well. They may have a camera. Their motivations are suspect.

No one is allowed to use the restrooms because everyone's motivation is suspect. Maybe a gay man in a men's room is trying to spy? Or a gay woman in a women's restroom is a sexual deviant? Should we be checking to see if someone is gay or straight before they enter a restroom? Or do we need 4 different restrooms for the combinations of sexual preferences and biological sex?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
04-05-2016, 11:17 AM
(04-05-2016 10:56 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Simple answer; when a man walks into a woman's restroom, he's automatically suspect. His intentions are unknown. A man in a men's restroom isn't out of the ordinary, and not as scary.

Simple situation: a human walks into a bathroom to a) use it to urinate or defecate and/or b) wash their hands/face and/or c) use the mirror

You automatically assume that someone is a sexual predator. You've a very phobic mind.
A little bit hypocritical I think. If it's no big deal, and people should just let people use the restroom where they feel comfortable, why is the comfort of transgender people (a small % of the population) put above approx 50% of the population that are against it? I mean, it's no big deal right? The transgender people should just use the restroom of their biological sex. It's hypocritical to say "I need to be comfortable and use the restroom of the gender I identify with, but you don't get to."

Fucking hilarious. A transgender "woman" doesn't feel comfortable peeing with the men. But "she" expects other women to.

04-05-2016, 11:22 AM
(04-05-2016 11:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:56 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Simple situation: a human walks into a bathroom to a) use it to urinate or defecate and/or b) wash their hands/face and/or c) use the mirror

You automatically assume that someone is a sexual predator. You've a very phobic mind.
A little bit hypocritical I think. If it's no big deal, and people should just let people use the restroom where they feel comfortable, why is the comfort of transgender people (a small % of the population) put above approx 50% of the population that are against it? I mean, it's no big deal right? The transgender people should just use the restroom of their biological sex. It's hypocritical to say "I need to be comfortable and use the restroom of the gender I identify with, but you don't get to."

Fucking hilarious. A transgender "woman" doesn't feel comfortable peeing with the men. But "she" expects other women to.

Why care? Because the majority doesn't get to decide who the minority of the world are or if they matter.

Conservatives don't like people who are different from themselves. New laws against homosexuals regarding bathroom usage? Do you honestly think that the transphobic crowd would construct the same bullshit argument against homosexuals too? Or does it also not matter since homosexual are the minority too?

-Rick
04-05-2016, 11:23 AM
(04-05-2016 11:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:56 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Simple situation: a human walks into a bathroom to a) use it to urinate or defecate and/or b) wash their hands/face and/or c) use the mirror

Why should women be put over men by being allowed to use the men's room while men cannot use the women's room ever? More than a bit hypocritical I think.
04-05-2016, 11:26 AM
(04-05-2016 11:22 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 11:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  A little bit hypocritical I think. If it's no big deal, and people should just let people use the restroom where they feel comfortable, why is the comfort of transgender people (a small % of the population) put above approx 50% of the population that are against it? I mean, it's no big deal right? The transgender people should just use the restroom of their biological sex. It's hypocritical to say "I need to be comfortable and use the restroom of the gender I identify with, but you don't get to."

Why care? Because the majority doesn't get to decide who the minority of the world are or if they matter.

Conservatives don't like people who are different from themselves. New laws against homosexuals regarding bathroom usage? Do you honestly think that the transphobic crowd would construct the same bullshit argument against homosexuals too? Or does it also not matter since homosexual are the minority too?

You lose. I pointed out the major flaw for your side. A transgender person feels comfortable in the restroom of the gender they identify with. My wife also feels comfortable around other women only as well.

If it's OK to ask my wife to use the restroom with men, there's no reason why a transgender person couldn't just use the restroom of their actual sex. It's the exact same thing.

04-05-2016, 11:29 AM
(04-05-2016 11:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 11:22 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Why care? Because the majority doesn't get to decide who the minority of the world are or if they matter.

You lose. I pointed out the major flaw for your side. A transgender person feels comfortable in the restroom of the gender they identify with. My wife also feels comfortable around other women only as well.

If it's OK to ask my wife to use the restroom with men, there's no reason why a transgender person couldn't just use the restroom of their actual sex. It's the exact same thing.

My point is that nobody asks your wife to intrude in the men's room. I am pretty sure she just does that when it suits her.
04-05-2016, 11:36 AM
(04-05-2016 11:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 11:22 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Why care? Because the majority doesn't get to decide who the minority of the world are or if they matter.

I lose? Why? Because you assert it so it must be so? That isn't a "major flaw" in my argument that YOUR phobic wife is uncomfortable with where someone else pees. It is THE phobia being discussed because it is a bullshit fear based on ignorance. What you see as a flaw in my argument, is THE bullshit the conservative side is spewing.

-Rick