Fake target account trolls transphobes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Fake target account trolls transphobes
(04-05-2016 11:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 11:22 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Why care? Because the majority doesn't get to decide who the minority of the world are or if they matter.

Conservatives don't like people who are different from themselves. New laws against homosexuals regarding bathroom usage? Do you honestly think that the transphobic crowd would construct the same bullshit argument against homosexuals too? Or does it also not matter since homosexual are the minority too?

You lose. I pointed out the major flaw for your side. A transgender person feels comfortable in the restroom of the gender they identify with. My wife also feels comfortable around other women only as well.

If it's OK to ask my wife to use the restroom with men, there's no reason why a transgender person couldn't just use the restroom of their actual sex. It's the exact same thing.

And you've yet to acknowledge how we are going to enforce these regulations. Do we need more government control or special documentation or a "potty police?"

Do you believe in more or less government? (let's see that hypocrisy in action)

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 11:42 AM
So wait... men walking into men's rooms isn't anything that is scary? I thought this was about children partially? Are little boys not to be feared for?

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
04-05-2016, 11:46 AM
(04-05-2016 11:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 11:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You lose. I pointed out the major flaw for your side. A transgender person feels comfortable in the restroom of the gender they identify with. My wife also feels comfortable around other women only as well.

If it's OK to ask my wife to use the restroom with men, there's no reason why a transgender person couldn't just use the restroom of their actual sex. It's the exact same thing.

I lose? Why? Because you assert it so it must be so? That isn't a "major flaw" in my argument that YOUR phobic wife is uncomfortable with where someone else pees. It is THE phobia being discussed because it is a bullshit fear based on ignorance. What you see as a flaw in my argument, is THE bullshit the conservative side is spewing.

You don't get it. Or you're purposely ignoring the similarities.

A transgender "woman" wants to feel comfortable by using the restroom away from men, and be among "her" own gender or sex.

My wife wants to feel comfortable by using the restroom away from men, and be among "her" own gender or sex.

There is no difference.

But it is hypocritical. Because the transgender expects real women to be OK with using the restroom with biological men, when "she" refuses to.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
04-05-2016, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 11:54 AM by TheBeardedDude.)
(04-05-2016 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 11:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I lose? Why? Because you assert it so it must be so? That isn't a "major flaw" in my argument that YOUR phobic wife is uncomfortable with where someone else pees. It is THE phobia being discussed because it is a bullshit fear based on ignorance. What you see as a flaw in my argument, is THE bullshit the conservative side is spewing.

A transgender "woman" wants to feel comfortable by using the restroom away from men, and be among "her" own gender or sex.

My wife wants to feel comfortable by using the restroom away from men, and be among "her" own gender or sex.

There is no difference.

But it is hypocritical. Because the transgender expects real women to be OK with using the restroom with biological men, when "she" refuses to.

You still don't get what a PHOBIA is or why it is a bullshit excuse for discrimination.

Is it legitimate to not let homosexuals use the bathroom of their biological sex if a person in that restroom is uncomfortable around homosexuals?

You ever going to answer my question about the potty police and display your blatant hypocrisy in an explicit way?

-Rick
04-05-2016, 11:56 AM
(04-05-2016 11:50 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You don't get it. Or you're purposely ignoring the similarities.

There is no difference.

You still don't get what a PHOBIA is or why it is a bullshit excuse for discrimination.

Is it legitimate to not let homosexuals use the bathroom of their biological sex if a person in that restroom is uncomfortable around homosexuals?

You ever going to answer my question about the potty police and display your blatant hypocrisy in an express way?

You ASSUME my wife has trans-phobia, instead of considering she just doesn't want to pee around men. But you let trans women use that excuse.

As for potty police, it's unnecessary. Women can simply call police when a man enters the female restroom, just like they already do.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
04-05-2016, 12:00 PM
This thread reminds me of this.

#sigh
04-05-2016, 12:06 PM
(04-05-2016 11:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  If it's OK to ask my wife to use the restroom with men, there's no reason why a transgender person couldn't just use the restroom of their actual sex. It's the exact same thing.

You seem to think a person's sex is constant and immutable after birth. You are clearly wrong as medical science has demonstrated.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-05-2016, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 12:09 PM by TheBeardedDude.)
(04-05-2016 11:56 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 11:50 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You still don't get what a PHOBIA is or why it is a bullshit excuse for discrimination.

You ever going to answer my question about the potty police and display your blatant hypocrisy in an express way?

You ASSUME my wife has trans-phobia, instead of considering she just doesn't want to pee around men. But you let trans women use that excuse.

As for potty police, it's unnecessary. Women can simply call police when a man enters the female restroom, just like they already do.

I don't ASSUME your wife is transphobic, I use the BS examples you provide. She isn't being asked to "pee around men." In fact, she isn't being asked to do a damn thing. Nor is anyone else. If you don't want to pee around an individual of whatever gender, then DON'T.

So you do want to use police (who clearly have nothing better to do /sarcasmfont) to enforce potty regulations. A good example of a "small government" conservative advocating for more government involvement for their own pet phobias and bullshit. Take your hypocrisy and shove into whatever lower orifice you were instilled with from birth.

-Rick
04-05-2016, 12:32 PM
(04-05-2016 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 11:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I lose? Why? Because you assert it so it must be so? That isn't a "major flaw" in my argument that YOUR phobic wife is uncomfortable with where someone else pees. It is THE phobia being discussed because it is a bullshit fear based on ignorance. What you see as a flaw in my argument, is THE bullshit the conservative side is spewing.

There is no difference.

Last I checked a true transgender has no penis. Kind of hard to rape someone without it. Also, women can be scary as well. Who is it that will cut a pregnant female to get their hands on the baby inside? Oh that's right, women.
04-05-2016, 12:49 PM
(04-05-2016 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You don't get it. Or you're purposely ignoring the similarities.

There is no difference.

I understand your argument, but I disagree. A transgender woman may have male genitals, but mentally she's a woman. It's more than just comfort. She's psychologically as much a woman as your wife and daughter and poses no more threat to them than any other woman in a public rest room (and statistically, probably even less).

I'm curious if this is even a problem. Is there an actual case of a sexual assault in a public bathroom by an actual transgender person?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost