Fall down seven, stand up eight.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2011, 08:20 PM

RE: Fall down seven, stand up eight.
^^^ very true, there is no such thing as "the one". If there was, then there would only be a 1 on 7 billion chance that you would have a happy and successful relationship. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2011, 08:53 PM
I completely agree with trillium and freethinker. To be honest, based on the statistics I don't think I'll be getting married at all :/ too much of a hassle for something that probably won't work out. I'll still keep looking for someone though Smile

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2011, 11:22 PM

Oh I agree.. if there was one person I was destined to be with, chances are they're all the way across the world, and don't even speak the same language Wink I'm not even with the first person I dated, what I meant was I'm glad I waited and had a few meaningful relationships than many meaningless ones. It's really just a personal preference.
19-01-2011, 05:08 AM
and on the note of girls.
the theist girl wants back into my life, shes been after me about taking her back for almost 2 months now. The reason why I left her is because she cheated, then she comes back with this story that she was raped.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

19-01-2011, 06:52 AM

If she cheated, one strike and you're out (that is my philosophy anyhow, I'm lucky enough to have not been cheated on)

If she was raped, unfortunately she is likely scared for life and messed in the head, probably something you don't want to get involved in (unfortunately).
19-01-2011, 06:57 AM
well unfortunately for me she happens to be obsessed.

19-01-2011, 07:02 AM
That situation is very unfortunate.
Can you somehow verify her story - I mean if she was raped she needs help , both legal and psychological.
If she's lying - then that's a new low Sad
19-01-2011, 07:05 AM
(19-01-2011 07:02 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  That situation is very unfortunate.
Can you somehow verify her story - I mean if she was raped she needs help , both legal and psychological.
If she's lying - then that's a new low Sad

well she started off saying that she had cheated. That she was going to start cutting herself because of how her parents treated her but this friend of hers came over and "went a little to far" in comforting her. Then she said she was actually going to the store to get some stuff and asked this friend if he would drive her there, they were halfway there when he pulled over and raped her. After I said I didn't believe her she claims to have gone to her family about it and gotten the guy arrested.
I've heard of no ongoing court case with this guy in it though :/

19-01-2011, 02:49 PM

If this girl cheated on you, don't give her another chance. You deserve someone who's completely honest with you, and if she did it before, she'll do it again.

If she really was raped, she needs a lot of help. A lot more help than you can ever give her. Honestly, I don't even think a relationship is even the best thing until she gets her life back on track.

Either way, I don't think you should get involved.
19-01-2011, 02:51 PM
I'm not going back to her. I don't think I can feel the same as I did before :/
Besides that I have my own issues to get straightened out.