Fall down seven, stand up eight.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2011, 01:49 PM
RE: Fall down seven, stand up eight.
(21-01-2011 01:09 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  @underTheMicroscope

well , there's good logic , then there's apologetics (no relation to the relationship discussion - so nobody get offended)
I actually just recently got the DLC pack for Fallout 3 so I may enjoy that.
I wish there was a huge mod for it though Sad
Check out Nehrim , the mod for Oblivion to see what I mean - couldn't find such a comprehensive mod for Fallout and it makes me sad.

I haven't played oblivion since I got it. I fuck around with the game so much I somehow managed to bug all my saves. I was so mad, nearly threw the pad at the wall xD

But anyway, we're getting off topic

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2011, 05:17 AM
Well , a word of advice - ALWAYS backup.I'm serious , you have no idea how much shit I've seen happen to people's data.

I only get angry at games when I drink something and the game annoys me - that's when I swear but that's about it.I have colorful language to put it mildly.

My reflexes for RTS and FPS are down so I suck at most games in that category and get angry easily... still everyone I know who is an avid gamer reports rage fits at one time or other , you're cool , relax Tongue
22-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Well I'd usually have around 8 or 10 saves at a time, because when I get to places where I think I may want to see an alternate solution than I'll drop a save so I can go back later. Like I said though I fuck around with the game so much that all my saves bugged, so not only could I not make anymore saves but I couldn't load any saves either.
Only game I get really frustrated with is the CoD series, lol its then that my gamertag starts making sense. <NERDRAGE Pr0>

Anyway, I'm feeling better this week Smile been spending more time with one of my friends and shes helped me a lot.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

22-01-2011, 09:47 AM
(22-01-2011 07:18 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Only game I get really frustrated with is the CoD series, lol its then that my gamertag starts making sense. <NERDRAGE Pr0>

Don't get me started on CoD.Just finished Modern Warfare 2 yesterday out of curiosity.After 4 beers and 'n' attempts to finish the pen-last mission I let loose my vocabulary - so far no complaints from neighbors - they may just worry I'm a sociopath or somethin'.

(22-01-2011 07:18 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Anyway, I'm feeling better this week Smile been spending more time with one of my friends and shes helped me a lot.

Good for you man, a happy development.Might go out for a beer with buddies later today.
BTW - your friend - does she have a friend in her early twenties ? Tongue (had to ask , a small genetic defect called a Y Chromosome )
22-01-2011, 12:50 PM
(22-01-2011 09:47 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Good for you man, a happy development.Might go out for a beer with buddies later today.
BTW - your friend - does she have a friend in her early twenties ? Tongue (had to ask , a small genetic defect called a Y Chromosome )

lol she and I aren't that close(unfortunately)
But in her case, best friends is almost as good Smile

22-01-2011, 05:28 PM

(22-01-2011 09:47 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  a small genetic defect called a Y Chromosome )

Hahaha that made me laugh Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Most women think men have a problem with their "why?" chromosome, but they have a bigger problem with their "which way?" chromosome. Tongue

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
22-01-2011, 06:39 PM
(22-01-2011 06:33 PM)No J. Wrote:  Most women think men have a problem with their "why?" chromosome, but they have a bigger problem with their "which way?" chromosome. Tongue

rofl I'm gonna write that one down.
It reminds me of when I was dating a girl who had a license, we were going to my dads house for the weekend and she was at the wheel, we got to a fork in the road and...
her: left or right?
me: uh, forward.
her: left or right?!
me: forward!
she drives forward a little
me: yea forward
she turns left
me: no you were going the right way T_T
her: huh? but you said forward
me: I meant forward as in straight ahead, not forward as in turn left.

22-01-2011, 07:12 PM
(22-01-2011 06:39 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  
(22-01-2011 06:33 PM)No J. Wrote:  Most women think men have a problem with their "why?" chromosome, but they have a bigger problem with their "which way?" chromosome. Tongue

rofl I'm gonna write that one down.
It reminds me of when I was dating a girl who had a license, we were going to my dads house for the weekend and she was at the wheel, we got to a fork in the road and...
her: left or right?
me: uh, forward.
her: left or right?!
me: forward!
she drives forward a little
me: yea forward
she turns left
me: no you were going the right way T_T
her: huh? but you said forward
me: I meant forward as in straight ahead, not forward as in turn left.

Were you trying to be funny? I would have smacked you.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
22-01-2011, 07:14 PM
well the road straight ahead wasn't so I guess she thought she wasn't supposed to drive that way. I still bring it up every now and then xD we had a good laugh about it.