• 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2011, 03:32 AM
RE: Fall down seven, stand up eight.
LOL - that's a good one
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm glad to report I'm getting better. I'm working on setting things straight, make a good foundation to build the rest of my life on.
Its difficult to go back to problems you really wish you could just forget, but it feels good... and I have the feeling I'll be better off for it too.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
23-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Sometimes resolving problems can be just as painful as the original experience, but living with them is constant pain which, over time, adds up to a lot more pain. When you stand up and face the relief you end up feeling is totally worth it. Some times there is a delay between when you resolve an issue and when the relief comes. Keep going, you are headed in the right direction. Big Grin

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
24-01-2011, 03:08 AM
Damn good point NoJ - face things , get them out of the way and some day you will look back and the will just be ...gone.
Always be aware of your thoughts , don't let your mind wander into something uncomfortable - make a choice to think about something else until it becomes a habit to not dwell on uncomfortable facts.
24-01-2011, 01:55 PM
What an amazing tread. Hey people... Where have you all been the last 35 years! At least I finally get to meet you all. *tears of joy*

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
25-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Reading this thread will improve your life, if you pay attention, and not plug your ears like a theist and go "la la la la." Tongue

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
25-01-2011, 03:45 AM
Indeed it will NoJ, indeed it will.
I wonder how a theist forum would react to one of their own feeling this way.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
25-01-2011, 06:42 AM

(25-01-2011 03:45 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Indeed it will NoJ, indeed it will.
I wonder how a theist forum would react to one of their own feeling this way.

they would simply say: PRAY TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2011, 07:54 AM
And nothing in the world would change ... all the prayer doesn't change anything.
Honest people make all the difference, seriously , this thread looks like a gold mine more and more each day.
26-01-2011, 12:55 AM
(25-01-2011 06:42 AM)Free_Thinker Wrote:  they would simply say: PRAY TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

You forgot "YOU VILE SINNERS, YOU." Tongue