Fallen tree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Fallen tree
(24-07-2015 08:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 08:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We had the fun experience of watching a neighbor of ours and one of his buddies cut down large pine trees in his yard. After cutting one most of the way through they tied it to secure it from falling with clothesline fastened to a sparkleberry bush. Facepalm

The tree was poised to fall on one or both of our vehicles and possibly the house. We immediately called our insurance company and moved the cars.

They eventually got that tree down without incident but a later one went right through his roof. FacepalmFacepalm

He thought his insurance would cover it. What a dolt and a menace that one was...no wonder his mail order bride (seriously) went back home.

Gawd I hated living in SC.

You have fun stories. Big Grin

I had actually forgotten about good ole Harry...till this thread. I am now traumatized - again. Rolleyes

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-07-2015, 06:18 AM
It must have been some crappy wood.

Around here - people fight over rights to cut wood for firewood....

I lucked out - and have pretty much unlimited amounts of quality stuff to burn.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-07-2015, 03:04 PM
(24-07-2015 08:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We had the fun experience of watching a neighbor of ours and one of his buddies cut down large pine trees in his yard. After cutting one most of the way through they tied it to secure it from falling with clothesline fastened to a sparkleberry bush. Facepalm

The tree was poised to fall on one or both of our vehicles and possibly the house. We immediately called our insurance company and moved the cars.

They eventually got that tree down without incident but a later one went right through his roof. FacepalmFacepalm

He thought his insurance would cover it. What a dolt and a menace that one was...no wonder his mail order bride (seriously) went back home.

Hahahaha! It must be something to get a mail order bride and be so horrible that she chooses to go back home.

SC, is that South Carolina?
27-07-2015, 04:15 PM
(27-07-2015 03:04 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  

Hahahaha! It must be something to get a mail order bride and be so horrible that she chooses to go back home.

SC, is that South Carolina?

Yes, South Carolina...were I was trapped for nearly 20 years. Sadcryface

Harry was worthless in many ways. We frequently had to untangle his poor little dog when her chain got wrapped around bushes and trees. Poor thing was really young, had puppies, and Harry was out of town...he left her some milk that quickly spoiled and food that ended up full of ants. After fishing puppies out of a ditch full of water we were able to get animal control to finally...finally...take that sweet little dog and her pups away.

Rumor had it that Harry was the dipshit son of a wealthy family who bought him the house next to us to (hopefully) keep him away from them.

The wife thought she was getting a rich man who would take care of her...instead she got a man who was cut off from his family due to extreme stupidity. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat