Falling in Love online or someone you've never met... LULZ!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Falling in Love online or someone you've never met... LULZ!
There have been a plethora of individuals who reported seeing my love of my Gwynnies in my Gwynnies - portraiture of Gwyneth Paltrow. What I would thus ask, can you see my love of laurynwood?

[Image: sirius_a.jpg]

From experience, I classify "falling in love with someone online" a demonstration of non-critical thinking. Love exists between this dusty old fuck and that twenty year old Australian girl - with whom I expressly do not communicate. Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 06:06 PM by kineo.)
Did you create that portrait HoC?

( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \ It's fucking fantastic. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
02-12-2011, 06:28 PM
(02-12-2011 05:58 PM)kineo Wrote:  Did you create that portrait HoC?

( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \ It's fucking fantastic. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

From a white canvas in photoshop. ellenjanuary no joke, folks. Big Grin

(thanks. I gotta use that line twice today. Big Grin my Gwynnies must really be smiling at this fool this day)

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2011, 10:10 AM
(01-12-2011 10:13 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Am I the only one who thinks that online dating is a terrible idea? The whole idea seems like one big recipe for failure. Then again that's me.

It's not a terrible idea for the socially awkward and self conscious.

I admit though, when I find out someone is in a relationship they started through a dating website I kinda pity them. I also have a mild sense of superiority (terrible I know) becasue I was able to be social and fun and meet someone through the 'normal' means of meeting people. As opposed to hiding my awkwardness behind a monitor.

I'm a bad person.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
31-07-2014, 04:02 PM
(30-11-2011 10:32 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So I've noticed quiet a few people will "talk" to someone they have never met. For example, you meet someone threw a social site (facebook) and you say you are "In Love" with them. You text them but you've never actually met them in person. Then you are dating them even though you have never met them in real life... Honestly i find it very VERY FUNNY. It's ridiculous to love someone you've never met. If you do that then i guess you really don't know what love is 0.0
So after reading your thing, i got alittle angry you dont have to have met the person to love them, love is you will be there for them if its skype, facebook what ever, they make you happy just talking to them and a whole shit tun more. You dont have to know them in real life to love them. I came here to this website to find a good way to tell a girl that i met on a chat when i was watching anime that i think i love her. So call me what ever you want i dont care because words dont hurt you, but holding in your feelings does.
31-07-2014, 05:02 PM
(31-07-2014 04:02 PM)49Goten Wrote:  
(30-11-2011 10:32 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So I've noticed quiet a few people will "talk" to someone they have never met. For example, you meet someone threw a social site (facebook) and you say you are "In Love" with them. You text them but you've never actually met them in person. Then you are dating them even though you have never met them in real life... Honestly i find it very VERY FUNNY. It's ridiculous to love someone you've never met. If you do that then i guess you really don't know what love is 0.0
So after reading your thing, i got alittle angry you dont have to have met the person to love them, love is you will be there for them if its skype, facebook what ever, they make you happy just talking to them and a whole shit tun more. You dont have to know them in real life to love them. I came here to this website to find a good way to tell a girl that i met on a chat when i was watching anime that i think i love her. So call me what ever you want i dont care because words dont hurt you, but holding in your feelings does.

[Image: KNaBLA2.jpg]

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
31-07-2014, 05:11 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD FUCKING BYE

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
31-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Love is overrated.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
31-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Yes....it never happens....ever....and it is never awesome.....

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
31-07-2014, 06:01 PM
I never said it never happens, I just said it's overrated.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]