Falling in Love online or someone you've never met... LULZ!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Falling in Love online or someone you've never met... LULZ!
(31-07-2014 06:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I never said it never happens, I just said it's overrated.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2014, 06:04 PM
(31-07-2014 06:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I never said it never happens, I just said it's overrated.

I would have thought so too at one point.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
31-07-2014, 06:21 PM
(31-07-2014 05:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Love is overrated.

It's a form of temporary insanity. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-11-2015, 03:52 PM
I've been in a relationship with a guy for 6 months now, we met on Facebook, Never met in person...we Live in two different states...but we FaceTime, Skype etc.... We have argued broken up gotten back together... And recently just broke up again... This is the first long distance relationship for us both.. Which is causing the problem....I am deeply In love with this man and I question myself daily how can I love this man the way I do and we've never even met before????....Should I just let it go or fight for our relationship because maybe we're meant to be??
10-11-2015, 06:57 PM
(10-11-2015 03:52 PM)Nisha Wrote:  I've been in a relationship with a guy for 6 months now, we met on Facebook, Never met in person...we Live in two different states...but we FaceTime, Skype etc.... We have argued broken up gotten back together... And recently just broke up again... This is the first long distance relationship for us both.. Which is causing the problem....I am deeply In love with this man and I question myself daily how can I love this man the way I do and we've never even met before????....Should I just let it go or fight for our relationship because maybe we're meant to be??

Are you planning on meeting at some point? I think online romances are fine as long as at some point they become more than online and you meet in person. If you can financially do it, I think after 6 months it's time to meet this person in real life.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-11-2015, 08:31 AM
(10-11-2015 03:52 PM)Nisha Wrote:  I've been in a relationship with a guy for 6 months now, we met on Facebook, Never met in person...we Live in two different states...but we FaceTime, Skype etc.... We have argued broken up gotten back together... And recently just broke up again... This is the first long distance relationship for us both.. Which is causing the problem....I am deeply In love with this man and I question myself daily how can I love this man the way I do and we've never even met before????....Should I just let it go or fight for our relationship because maybe we're meant to be??

Ask yourself why you repeatedly break up. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post