Falling in love online sucks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Falling in love online sucks.
Just out of curiosity Cetaceaphile(I swear I had to copy-paste your username) , where does your beloved reside ? Give us all the details Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2011, 08:52 PM
(05-03-2011 04:24 PM)Kar98 Wrote:  Incidentally, the wife and I did happen to meet online, with a distance of about 1,400 miles between us.

Heart

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
01-11-2011, 12:43 PM
(05-03-2011 11:07 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  It really does. Especially when it's with someone who lives in another country thousands of miles away with no chance of ever meeting up.

I've done that. Didn't feel too clever doing it - but love is love. One either learns and grows beyond, or one withers. Ain't no withering in this unit. Wink

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Ive done it and the two of us were together for 3 years.
There was about 66 miles between us. Nowhere near as far as it was for some of you.
Relationships over any real distance are difficult but not impossible.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
01-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Don't fall in love online because you might run into someone like me. I've had two girls fall for me. They expressed their love and spilled their hearts out to me. Unfortunately this is me we're talking about. Back then I had little time for love and stated that hey are being foolish and should wake up beore I slap them. I realise now that I was harsh and regret causing them heartbreak (they took it really bad from what I heard). Just stay away form it if you can. Sure you might hear the odd succes story but usualy it ends up in heart break. Just don't do it.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
01-11-2011, 03:20 PM
(01-11-2011 02:46 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Just don't do it.

Smart fuck, our Justice Troll. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2011, 09:04 PM
I met my current significant other online, we've been together 7 months now(known each other almost a year), we live on opposite sides of New Brunswick but we make a strong effort to spend as much time together as possible(a week every month or so). For the most part all you'll meet online are the clods and freaks(which is only marginally better than the degenerates you meet in person), but once in a while you find a diamond buried in an ocean of coal.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
[+] 1 user Likes UnderTheMicroscope's post
01-11-2011, 09:16 PM
My son met his wife online playing some weirdass online game called World of Warcraft. Asked me for a roundtrip plane ticket out to meet her and never came back. (Fucker owe's me 1/2 that ticket.) 6 years later they're married and have given me a beautiful granddaughter.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, but I'm starting to think there might be something to the value of a virtual relationship prior to a physical one. You already know you both get along conversationally and probably fit emotionally, so how many humans don't fit physically?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-11-2011, 10:17 PM
(01-11-2011 09:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My son met his wife online playing some weirdass online game called World of Warcraft. Asked me for a roundtrip plane ticket out to meet her and never came back. (Fucker owe's me 1/2 that ticket.) 6 years later they're married and have given me a beautiful granddaughter.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, but I'm starting to think there might be something to the value of a virtual relationship prior to a physical one. You already know you both get along conversationally and probably fit emotionally, so how many humans don't fit physically?

I don't fit. I don't fit at all.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
02-11-2011, 09:28 AM

T_T
..oh my gosh, tell me about it.
Quote this message in a reply