Falling in love online sucks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2011, 10:24 AM

RE: Falling in love online sucks.
(02-11-2011 10:23 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I know, they just hide in the shadows of the douche bags... it really pisses me off. I hate how the preps treat others. Why do you think i act so crazy around people.. scares the shit out of them haha xD

I wish that I knew how to pick out the nice guys.
If I did, I would walk right up to them & talk to them myself.
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 11:43 AM
(02-11-2011 10:24 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I wish that I knew how to pick out the nice guys.
If I did, I would walk right up to them & talk to them myself.

Luck of the draw I think. Just keep trying until you find someone you're happy with.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 03:05 PM

Actually, I fell in love with my wife before we ever met. That was waaaaay before internet time. She was bored at work, put and ad in the paper, looking for pan pals. I was a single father at the time with 2 kids and without a social life. Picked up the paper and, first time in my life, I looked at the “Companionship” section. Her ad was the first and it was so funny, I just had to reply.

We corresponded for six months before we met. The rest is the history of our very happy marriage of 30 years. You see, sometime you luck out – but you have to take a chance. Smile

ETA: Sometime I still can't believe how brave she was!
[+] 4 users Like Zatamon's post
02-11-2011, 05:34 PM
(02-11-2011 10:10 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  The nice guys are never interested in me. Confused

Have you tried Asking the guys that are in 'the friendzone'?.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
02-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Met my wife of five years online. I don't know that I could fall in love online though. I feel like I just need to know someone face to face before I could feel that strongly. However, that is just speculation since I've never been in the positon.

Hope things work out in the end Ceta.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
02-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Is there anyone on this forum who is married and not met their spouse online?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
02-11-2011, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 10:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-11-2011 06:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Is there anyone on this forum who is married and not met their spouse online?

Sure, met and started dating my wife in high school some 30 odd years ago, long before there was such a thing as "online".

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-11-2011, 08:38 AM

(02-11-2011 05:34 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Have you tried Asking the guys that are in 'the friendzone'?.

The one guy in my friend zone, that I would want to date; Would never be interested.
03-11-2011, 09:16 AM
(02-11-2011 09:54 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 09:51 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  No love does exist, your not gonna find it from a jerk, or someone immature.

Then I don't think that I will ever find love.

A volunteer! Big Grin

I'm thinking zero-state morality has functionality for finding love. Got morality? Reset it to zero. Evil is negative, good is positive, right is moral, left is immoral - (prototype) - but what you're looking for - assuming you're "standard good atheist" is positive neutral. Wink

Cause I love - but love get a fool torn up by the animals. Big Grin

It is my assessment that negative morality confuse female instinct for finding Mr. Right. Posturing in the form of "Bad Boy" is negative moral expression - it is not "evil" nor is it always "wrong," but it is something "mr. nice guy" usually avoids.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2011, 09:17 AM
HAHAHA Oh god, lol. This thread just made me feel 10x better about myself. Thank you!

(03-11-2011 08:38 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  The one guy in my friend zone, that I would want to date; Would never be interested.

For the record, you are in HIS friend zone, not the other way around.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan