Falling in love online sucks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2011, 09:18 AM

RE: Falling in love online sucks.
(03-11-2011 09:16 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  A volunteer! Big Grin

I'm thinking zero-state morality has functionality for finding love. Got morality? Reset it to zero. Evil is negative, good is positive, right is moral, left is immoral - (prototype) - but what you're looking for - assuming you're "standard good atheist" is positive neutral. Wink

Cause I love - but love get a fool torn up by the animals. Big Grin

It is my assessment that negative morality confuse female instinct for finding Mr. Right. Posturing in the form of "Bad Boy" is negative moral expression - it is not "evil" nor is it always "wrong," but it is something "mr. nice guy" usually avoids.

O____________O You have me very confused.
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 09:32 AM by houseofcantor.)
(02-11-2011 10:24 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 10:23 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I know, they just hide in the shadows of the douche bags... it really pisses me off. I hate how the preps treat others. Why do you think i act so crazy around people.. scares the shit out of them haha xD

I wish that I knew how to pick out the nice guys.
If I did, I would walk right up to them & talk to them myself.
I have used zero-state to confound female intuition in the past 'cause I love my Gwynnies - which seems to be a state of affairs beyond the consideration of many females, but I am "nice guy" not willing to let "evolutionary drive" drive us (as in potential of male/female) into a tree Tongue

(03-11-2011 09:18 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 09:16 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  A volunteer! Big Grin

I'm thinking zero-state morality has functionality for finding love. Got morality? Reset it to zero. Evil is negative, good is positive, right is moral, left is immoral - (prototype) - but what you're looking for - assuming you're "standard good atheist" is positive neutral. Wink

Cause I love - but love get a fool torn up by the animals. Big Grin

It is my assessment that negative morality confuse female instinct for finding Mr. Right. Posturing in the form of "Bad Boy" is negative moral expression - it is not "evil" nor is it always "wrong," but it is something "mr. nice guy" usually avoids.

O____________O You have me very confused.

Then don't read my other post. Big Grin

Was opposite of intention to cause you confusion.
Was opposite of all intention, this idiot "discovering zero-sate morality" like a moral Magellan. It is "new" thinking of a whole slew of ancient problems.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 09:37 AM

(03-11-2011 09:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Then don't read my other post. Big Grin

Was opposite of all intention, this idiot "discovering zero-sate morality" like a moral Magellan. It is "new" thinking of a whole slew of ancient problems.

Uhm. Okay?...
Still confused as hell.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
03-11-2011, 09:53 AM
(03-11-2011 09:37 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 09:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Then don't read my other post. Big Grin

Uhm. Okay?...
Still confused as hell.
Don't sweat it. I got all kinds of back up on this "zero-state" project - like the Four Horsemen. They just don't know it yet - but if I can't in it on my Gwynnies - it's Sam Harris's fault... Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2011, 03:24 PM
(03-11-2011 09:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 09:37 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  

Uhm. Okay?...
Still confused as hell.
Don't sweat it. I got all kinds of back up on this "zero-state" project - like the Four Horsemen. They just don't know it yet - but if I can't in it on my Gwynnies - it's Sam Harris's fault... Big Grin

Cantor. You're not helping. She's obviously confused and all your doing is....OHHHHHhhh. I see now. Good job continue on.

Hokay. So every guy has a friend zone for women it's true. But our friend zone is different form girls because unlike women we don't close the gates. If you show obvious interest in him he will get the idea. If he doesn't... then he's not worth it.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
19-06-2014, 08:47 PM
(02-11-2011 03:05 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  Actually, I fell in love with my wife before we ever met. That was waaaaay before internet time. She was bored at work, put and ad in the paper, looking for pan pals. I was a single father at the time with 2 kids and without a social life. Picked up the paper and, first time in my life, I looked at the “Companionship” section. Her ad was the first and it was so funny, I just had to reply.

We corresponded for six months before we met. The rest is the history of our very happy marriage of 30 years. You see, sometime you luck out – but you have to take a chance. Smile

ETA: Sometime I still can't believe how brave she was!

so what did she put in the ad? sorry just curious...
19-06-2014, 08:54 PM
For every 5 "relationships" I point to with skeptical sarcasm of "stupid,i told you so" , there is 1 that sticks and is special.

I'm too cowardly to give it a try. Confused

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
19-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Wow. This is very old. <.<

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
19-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Falling in love probably sucks period.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-06-2014, 09:56 PM
(02-11-2011 09:28 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  T_T
..oh my gosh, tell me about it.

The dead horse flog of the week

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".