Fallout Boner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Fallout Boner
Anyone else here have a boner for Fallout 4 game? This is my first Fallout game. I'm enjoying it quite a lot. I don't normally buy new video games, but couldn't resist with all the buzz. Glad I couldn't. Loads of fun. Very similar in many ways to Elder Scrolls but instead of dragons and mythical creatures you have radiated human zombies and intelligent killer robots. What's not to like?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
12-01-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Fallout Boner
How far have you gotten? Who'd you side with?

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
12-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Fallout as a gaming series is IMO, meh.
Now don't get me wrong, it's not Far Cry meh, it's still a very good gaming franchise (and 4 is by far the best of that franchise) it's just so over-hyped like how Skyrim was/is.
It's a very good game it's just not as good as people make it out to be. Top 15 not top 10.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-01-2016, 10:56 PM
I finished the main quest a couple days ago. Put it off as long as I could. I'm level 73 I think lol have nearly 6 days worth of hours logged.

Ive had it since release date Tongue
13-01-2016, 01:16 AM
(12-01-2016 09:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Very similar in many ways to Elder Scrolls but instead of dragons and mythical creatures you have radiated human zombies and intelligent killer robots. What's not to like?

Because it is made by Bethesda, the same company that makes the Elder Scrolls games.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-01-2016, 01:18 AM
(12-01-2016 09:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Anyone else here have a boner for Fallout 4 game? This is my first Fallout game. I'm enjoying it quite a lot. I don't normally buy new video games, but couldn't resist with all the buzz. Glad I couldn't. Loads of fun. Very similar in many ways to Elder Scrolls but instead of dragons and mythical creatures you have radiated human zombies and intelligent killer robots. What's not to like?

New Vegas strikes me as better than 4.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-01-2016, 04:05 AM
Level 86 with 300 hours in. Tongue

It's OK. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-01-2016, 04:16 AM
(13-01-2016 01:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-01-2016 09:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Anyone else here have a boner for Fallout 4 game? This is my first Fallout game. I'm enjoying it quite a lot. I don't normally buy new video games, but couldn't resist with all the buzz. Glad I couldn't. Loads of fun. Very similar in many ways to Elder Scrolls but instead of dragons and mythical creatures you have radiated human zombies and intelligent killer robots. What's not to like?

New Vegas strikes me as better than 4.

That's because you smoke crack.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-01-2016, 06:17 AM
Fallout boner???

Put it back in and take shorter strokes..................

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-01-2016, 06:27 AM
(13-01-2016 04:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 01:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  New Vegas strikes me as better than 4.

That's because you smoke crack.

No, it's because the dialogue in New Vegas actually belongs in a Fallout game, as opposed to the trash they stuck in 4 for whatever reason.

And I dislike the levelling system 4 added as well.

Sure 4 looks better, but in my experience I can find no real improvements over Fallout 3 (the last Bethesda-made Fallout), and most certainly none over NV (Obsidian's work) that are not graphical in nature or ripped from the pre-established modding scene.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post