Fallout - Enclaves "final solution"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2010, 05:15 PM
RE: Fallout - Enclaves "final solution"
Ah. Thanks for the correction. I am woefully ignorant when it comes to languages outside my own.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Moving away from the bots, correct if I'm wrong, but the FEV became airborne, causing everyone outside of a vault to become mutated, even is just slightly, so the Enclave are trying all non-vault dwellers. And aside wrong that, the heavily mutated are not all bad. Many Ghouls are perfectly normal, mentally speaking, and there are even the occasional sane super mutant. Anyway, they are trying a large portion of the remaining population to get to the dysfunctionally mutated. It'd be like bombing NY city to get rid of all the criminals.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
21-12-2010, 12:19 AM
(19-12-2010 09:13 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Moving away from the bots, correct if I'm wrong, but the FEV became airborne, causing everyone outside of a vault to become mutated, even is just slightly, so the Enclave are trying all non-vault dwellers.

Close. The FEV isn't the reason for the slight mutations. The Wasteland is just so covered in radiation that no one gets away from it entirely.

- Terry Pratchett
21-12-2010, 08:19 AM
(21-12-2010 12:19 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(19-12-2010 09:13 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Moving away from the bots, correct if I'm wrong, but the FEV became airborne, causing everyone outside of a vault to become mutated, even is just slightly, so the Enclave are trying all non-vault dwellers.

Close. The FEV isn't the reason for the slight mutations. The Wasteland is just so covered in radiation that no one gets away from it entirely.

Liars on the internet then. Either way, the Enclave are out to kill almost everyone.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
21-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Oh, yeah. No argument on that.

- Terry Pratchett
21-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Granted there are the splinter factions of the enclave who want to "rebuild america" for real and not just impose their own values on the world.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
29-06-2011, 04:44 AM

(21-12-2010 03:04 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Granted there are the splinter factions of the enclave who want to "rebuild america" for real and not just impose their own values on the world.

And the Republic of Dave shall destroy them all! Tongue

I just recently started playing my collector's edition of New Vegas again, since I patched it. I can't decide on what type of character, the last time I played I used energy weapons and found the game very very easy after acquiring the YCS-186.

This time around one of my characters is named Lance Henriksen, I plan to focus on melee and use the Thermic Lance exclusively. I wrote up the formula on how heavy handed works at the vault wiki and most of the info on the lance, as I used it occasionally with my energy weapon character (the thing is extremely powerful even if not melee focused).

I haven't gone into as much detail with my New Vegas builds as I have my Fallout 3 build, though here is the latter for anyone that is just now getting around to the game. Its not strictly a powerbuild since I include some convenience perks also such as Child at Heart, Black Widow and Light Step.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:...Powerbuild - Its not readily apparent, but hold off on grabbing the remaining SPECIAL bobbleheads until after the Almost Perfect perk is taken (though still grab Intelligence right away), then you can have 10 in all SPECIAL stats.
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2011, 05:51 AM
I like playing weird builds. Just recently I started a "Junk Man" in Fallout 3 with high barter and speech and will be using the rock-it launcher only. Then there is Energizer Eddie - a mix of high energy weapons, science and radiation absorption.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
29-06-2011, 07:31 AM

(29-06-2011 05:51 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Then there is Energizer Eddie - a mix of high energy weapons, science and radiation absorption.

Should give him Nuclear Anomaly also, it only kills you on the higher difficulties.
Quote this message in a reply