"False Flag/Crisis Actor"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2013, 06:24 AM
"False Flag/Crisis Actor"
Ok, how long before you start seeing the "Navy Base shooting was a false flag" posts with Memes showing "Crisis Actors" in their Alex Jones memes?

"Now I don't want to be sane either, but I'm just saying there may be other delusions and hallucinations worthy of consideration before jumping to an irrational conclusion, that's all."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fisty_McBeefpunch's post
17-09-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: "False Flag/Crisis Actor"
This link from a rapture web forum:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/s...7&cmd=show

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
17-09-2013, 12:17 PM
(17-09-2013 06:24 AM)Fisty_McBeefpunch Wrote:  Ok, how long before you start seeing the "Navy Base shooting was a false flag" posts with Memes showing "Crisis Actors" in their Alex Jones memes?

That hasn't happened already? They're getting slow on the uptake.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
17-09-2013, 12:23 PM
These are the words from the OP that made sense to me...

(17-09-2013 06:24 AM)Fisty_McBeefpunch Wrote:  Ok, how long before you start seeing the ... ... ... memes?

Did I miss something?

17-09-2013, 12:24 PM
(17-09-2013 12:17 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 06:24 AM)Fisty_McBeefpunch Wrote:  Ok, how long before you start seeing the "Navy Base shooting was a false flag" posts with Memes showing "Crisis Actors" in their Alex Jones memes?

That hasn't happened already? They're getting slow on the uptake.Drinking Beverage

Check the link I posted. They get to it before they even know what it is that is happening.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
17-09-2013, 12:27 PM
(17-09-2013 12:24 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 12:17 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  That hasn't happened already? They're getting slow on the uptake.Drinking Beverage

Check the link I posted. They get to it before they even know what it is that is happening.

The stupid....it burns!Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
17-09-2013, 04:27 PM
What are crisis actors?

Are there really such a thing or are they made up by conspiracy theorists?
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
17-09-2013, 04:31 PM
[Image: jones2.png]

SUICIDE PILLS!!!!! MASS MURDER PILLS!!!!!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
17-09-2013, 04:49 PM
According to the internet, every mass shooting in America is a false flag operation to further Obummer's agenda to grab your guns.

Those people are under-estimating the government's ability to plot, and over-estimating the government's ability to pull off an operation like that quietly in their own country. If the gov't wanted to outlaw guns they'd come up with something far more effective than yet another mass shooting by some mentally unstable man, and they'd make it something that wouldn't be so easily discovered (ie. faking a mass shooting at Sandy Hook, because obviously no news crew is going to interview a local resident for a high profile case like that).

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
18-09-2013, 07:48 AM
I sub alot of the kooks on facebook just to see how much more crazier they can get. After Sandyhook and Boston they went full bore nut job. Oddly enough they seem to have been quiet on this one. The only one I've seen so far is a claim that a news agency jumped the gun (pardon the pun) and posted the story a day before it actually happened. I didn't even bother to click and read it. I guess Alex Jones hasn't covered it deep enough yet to get them in a lather about it.

"Now I don't want to be sane either, but I'm just saying there may be other delusions and hallucinations worthy of consideration before jumping to an irrational conclusion, that's all."