20-09-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: "False Flag/Crisis Actor"
Crisis actors.

What are they?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2013, 11:30 AM
It's people who are alleged to show up and act out a crises, like a school shooting. It's really not that difficult a concept to grasp.

And no, it's not a real thing. At least not in the context in which it is used by nut jobs. Obviously there are actors who pretend to be in a crises on TV and movies all the time. But, they are generally just referred to as "actors".

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
22-09-2013, 08:44 AM
(21-09-2013 11:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  It's people who are alleged to show up and act out a crises, like a school shooting. It's really not that difficult a concept to grasp.

And no, it's not a real thing. At least not in the context in which it is used by nut jobs. Obviously there are actors who pretend to be in a crises on TV and movies all the time. But, they are generally just referred to as "actors".

Do these crisis actors exist?
22-09-2013, 09:58 AM
(22-09-2013 08:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 11:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  It's people who are alleged to show up and act out a crises, like a school shooting. It's really not that difficult a concept to grasp.

Do these crisis actors exist?

Dude, he said no. Did you read that?

22-09-2013, 10:00 AM
(22-09-2013 09:58 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 08:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  Do these crisis actors exist?

Dude, he said no. Did you read that?

Of course he didn't. I&I is winding up for something and, based on all previous examples, is about to go full retard.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-09-2013, 07:25 AM
This website doesn't exist.

http://crisisactors.org
23-09-2013, 07:26 AM
(22-09-2013 10:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 09:58 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Dude, he said no. Did you read that?

Of course he didn't. I&I is winding up for something and, based on all previous examples, is about to go full retard.

Maybe he has evidence that the Crisis Actors' Equity organization is based in Nairobi, Nigeria and is controlled by Al Qaeda, which is to say the CIA.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-09-2013, 07:27 PM
(23-09-2013 07:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 10:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Of course he didn't. I&I is winding up for something and, based on all previous examples, is about to go full retard.

Maybe he has evidence that the Crisis Actors' Equity organization is based in Nairobi, Nigeria and is controlled by Al Qaeda, which is to say the CIA.Drinking Beverage

Maybe Drinking Beverage Someone said that crisis actors don't exist, then I posted a link to a crisis actors website. Here comes the new definition of exist.
23-09-2013, 07:49 PM
(23-09-2013 07:27 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 07:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe he has evidence that the Crisis Actors' Equity organization is based in Nairobi, Nigeria and is controlled by Al Qaeda, which is to say the CIA.Drinking Beverage

Maybe Drinking Beverage Someone said that crisis actors don't exist, then I posted a link to a crisis actors website. Here comes the new definition of exist.

CRISISACTORS.ORG - Domain Informationnew
Domain CRISISACTORS.ORG [ Site Info Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Whois server whois.publicinterestregistry.net
Created 17-Aug-2012
Updated 31-Aug-2013
Expires 17-Aug-2014
Time Left 326 days 22 hours 12 minutes
Status CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED AUTORENEWPERIOD

Notice how recent this is. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-09-2013, 07:59 PM
(23-09-2013 07:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 07:27 PM)I and I Wrote:  Maybe Drinking Beverage Someone said that crisis actors don't exist, then I posted a link to a crisis actors website. Here comes the new definition of exist.

CRISISACTORS.ORG - Domain Informationnew
Domain CRISISACTORS.ORG [ Site Info Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Whois server whois.publicinterestregistry.net
Created 17-Aug-2012
Updated 31-Aug-2013
Expires 17-Aug-2014
Time Left 326 days 22 hours 12 minutes
Status CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED AUTORENEWPERIOD

Notice how recent this is. Drinking Beverage

Also, let's just pretend for a moment that realistic crisis simulation isn't an extremely useful way to train and prepare for emergency situations.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!111!one1!!

... this is my signature!