Falsification by Gwyneth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Heart Falsification by Gwyneth
Omni-God
There doesn't hafta be a big ol' complicated definition of Omni-God. That cat should just be better than Gwyneth, right? And I was just lying down 'cause these peeps were making animated gifs of my Gwynnies; man, I kant even deal! Two minutes, and I'm like that robot from Lost in Space; floppy arms waving about, head spinning around, smoke leaking from all my seams... Danger, Will Robinson! These mofos gonna go on about "loving God;" man, they ain't got no clue. Except for maybe KC. He seems to have a "Gwynnie like" vibe when he's talking about God... but then again, he's got time for a family and a job... all my time seems to be absorbed by being spun up by Gwyneth, and recovering from being spun up by Gwyneth.

Heaven
Yeah, right... as above, so below. A.k.a. ain't happening. Life is over, there's oblivion. That dang Gwynnies, she's like heaven and hell at the same time. Tongue

Dualism
'Cause if there's mind/body duality, there should be love/lust duality. Ain't happening. Big Grin

So...
I need some Gwyneth Anonymous. And people need to stop making animated Gwynnies. 'Cause I'm way too animated. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 09:27 AM
RE: Falsification by Gwyneth
I'm gonna experiment a little here.

[Image: GwynethPaltrow-ViewFromTheTop007.gif]

Is this your face at the moment?

[Image: 143137_o.gif]

Johnny... Johnny... you there buddy?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
05-06-2012, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 09:43 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-06-2012 09:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I need some Gwyneth Anonymous. And people need to stop making animated Gwynnies. 'Cause I'm way too animated. Angel

Dude. They ain't gonna stop makin' animated ones. Part of "Anonymous" is "deflection"/"absenting" (strategy). Don't ya know General Rommel ? They can help. You presume "falsifed", when not really.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
05-06-2012, 09:36 AM
(05-06-2012 09:27 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Johnny... Johnny... you there buddy?

EVIL! Are you gonna clean up the mess when my head explodes? Tongue

[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-06-2012, 09:41 AM
(05-06-2012 09:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 09:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I need some Gwyneth Anonymous. And people need to stop making animated Gwynnies. 'Cause I'm way too animated. Angel

Dude. They ain't gonna stop makin' animated ones. Part of "Anonymous" is "deflection"/"absenting" (strategy). Don't ya know General Rommel ? They can help.
It's just wishful thinking. One time I wuz on a binge, and I was mad at her, and every time I started to think about her I tole my stupid brain to knock it off... Made it a whole three weeks, when I went to the supermarket for more 7, and she was on a magazine cover. And I went, my Gwynnies! Heart Heart Heart Heart And... I don't remember what happened after that... only, that I'm gonna hafta go live in a grass hut in Kenya. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-06-2012, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 10:03 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-06-2012 09:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  gonna hafta go live in a grass hut in Kenya.

Suggest, (only).."no". No need to "go" anywhere. Just imagine game OVER. YOU are still just you. Boring, (not really), but a fact. Hormones are illusion, and some of general's staff have rx to halt opposing army. Sum big guns.

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Hey, Bucky.

How the hell did you learn how to speak Cantorese?

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 4 users Like Ghost's post
05-06-2012, 10:13 AM
(05-06-2012 09:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 09:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  gonna hafta go live in a grass hut in Kenya.

Suggest, (only).."no". No need to "go" anywhere. Just imagine game OVER. YOU are still just you. Boring, (not really), but a fact. Hormones are illusion, and some of general's staff have rx to halt opposing army. Sum big guns.
But I'll hafta cut my arm off. And I got the first step down - I am powerless in the face of my addiction. Big Grin

I need some higher power. Like 440. Big Grin

05-06-2012, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 10:38 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-06-2012 10:01 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, Bucky.

How the hell did you learn how to speak Cantorese?

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Good question. You also, NOW, can speak "ese", may not know it yet. Blush Not about me. Some ask same in last week, some by PM. Starcrash .. wrong, S.T. Ranger .. wrong, (not random). Not "how", but "why". Answer: Wilde : "Give a man a mask and he'll tell you the truth".

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-06-2012, 10:26 AM
(05-06-2012 10:13 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  first step down - I am powerless in the face of my addiction

I need some higher power. Like 440. Big Grin

Bullshit. They get paid if you think that. Both sets. Go back down steps. Go surfing. Danger can distract. Problem is, what next. Deal with that later.