Falsification by Gwyneth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: Falsification by Gwyneth
Bucky, you say good stuff, but there ain't no way I actually wanna get over that girl. (Maybe some shock therapy when I get too wound up, like today. Tongue)

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 12:04 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-06-2012 10:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Bucky, you say good stuff, but there ain't no way I actually wanna get over that girl. (Maybe some shock therapy when I get too wound up, like today. Tongue)

Ah ha. Fergit. For wound up, ((& maybe "wound up" better than bla, (millions take pills for bla)) practice game over, and do ontology math. 1+1=>1, not = 1. Still just 1 and 1. .. bad fer Toys Я Us tho.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-06-2012, 11:45 AM

[Image: GwynethPaltrow-ViewFromTheTop007.gif]

...MMmmust have Cantor's god for mmmyself....mmmmust hhave! Drooling
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
05-06-2012, 12:00 PM
There's the Apostate. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-06-2012, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 02:51 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-06-2012 10:01 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, Bucky.
How the hell did you learn how to speak Cantorese?

It's but a dialect that one knows. Ya only need Dick Tracy decoder ring. If not that, then 2 things.
Not fer sale at Beverly Center. But how you would know not there, without first going, not known to the Fullerene at this time.
a. Granny Grace. You have her, she might have allias.
b. Nancy Drew. The Secret of the Old Clock. Maybe not that one.

From yer excellent posts and web thingy, you have both. Just look in back pocket.

BTW, oil and water .. make world go 'round. (Good fer Toys Я Us, if nothing else).
"mmmmust hhave!", and game OVER, = why oil and water, and need for allergy meds.
Oil and water both fine.
"Boss" is coming. Need to work, (out) ! Smile

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Love is the emotional dynamic of least entropy. That's my favorite HoCism, and it ain't even mine. Neither is the example of doing everything for Gwyneth and nothing for money. Except for the Leibniz effect of successful symbolism. Big Grin

Cause he was like, the emotion with the least entropy is love. But it is not a static of being. It is not emotion = love sitting there like an equation and scaring people away, like math. It's a dynamic, a tao, a way to move between the raindrops.

But atheists don't wanna hear no woo, yeah? Yet the potential for empirical evidence lies waiting in neuroscience and poetry.

Then we put it on youtube. Talk about who really created the universe, and who is creating the universe. Be like a real prophet, on tv and shit. All because of "God." Tongue

Nah. All because I hadda tell Gwyneth a good story. Heart

06-06-2012, 09:22 AM
She's innocent , of course! Such drama! Are you a twitter follower HOC?
06-06-2012, 09:34 AM
You mean, do I know a bunch a fucks talking smack about my Gwynnies saying nigga? They're just lucky my howitzer is in the shop.

It is so asinine, but then alla homies come outta the woodwork in defense of the whitest girl you know. Big Grin

06-06-2012, 09:45 AM
(06-06-2012 09:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  alla homies come outta the woodwork

don make no nevamind. alla homies come otta Mitochondrial Eve, before dey jumped inta da woodwork.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve