Falwell Jr endorses Trump.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Falwell Jr endorses Trump.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...mp-n504531

First Palin and then Falwell, looks like conservatives have found their hero.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Falwell Jr endorses Trump.
(26-01-2016 01:46 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...mp-n504531

Only because he's ahead in the poles. If I were in their positions, and my primary objective was to increase my own status and bolster my own career in the event of a potential Republican victory, I too would be jumping onto the Trump bandwagon even if I thought he were an idiot Tongue

'Murican Canadian
26-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Not me. I am conservative. Trump and his followers scare me. They are angry and nasty people.
I will never support nationalists.
I was watching interview with Trump and I saw a sculpture of White House behind him. Then something drew my attention: I saw a stature of Donald Trump right on the top of the White House. I only said to myself: "What a heck?"
Dangerous man. Dangerous man this Donald Trump.
Evangelicals surprise me.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
26-01-2016, 05:46 PM
Entrepreneur? Like fucking hell he is. He built his business on daddies money, has been bankrupt several times and if he had just put his dads money in a high interest bank account he'd be financially better off now than where he currently is. He's a shitty businessman and there's absolutely nothing entrepreneurial about him.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-01-2016, 05:52 PM
(26-01-2016 01:46 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...mp-n504531

What's even better, is that Cruz is an ultra-conservative evangelical Baptist, just like the Falwell boys. He must be pissed. Yay. They're all going down in flames. The country will never elect Trump. Now Bloomberg ... that's different. At least he's not insane.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-01-2016, 05:55 PM
[Image: MrBurns1.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-01-2016, 06:24 PM
I am witnessing the splitting of Democrat party, too.
Looks like out-of-closet Marxist is very popular among young people who want free...hmm...everything.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
26-01-2016, 06:36 PM
(26-01-2016 06:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am witnessing the splitting of Democrat party, too.
Looks like out-of-closet Marxist is very popular among young people who want free...hmm...everything.

How is everything going to be "free"?
26-01-2016, 06:40 PM
(26-01-2016 06:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am witnessing the splitting of Democrat party, too.

Sanders is not a Marxist. Read an actual book. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-01-2016, 06:42 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about. Nobody is talking about how the Democratic party is in trouble. They'll likely get a third consecutive term, even after all the Obama hating. And wanting to do something about wall street financial abuse, or having the same medical system as most of the developed countries, is not even close to Marxist.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post