Family Guy Crossover episode

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Family Guy Crossover episode
Anyone see that Family Guy / Simpsons crossover episode? What did you think of it?

I give it about a 3.5 / 5 myself. It could had been a lot better. The story was not all that great and the way the characters interacted had a lot of funny moments. However, Meg really pissed me off and so didn't everyone else who wasn't Homer and Peter.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Family Guy Crossover episode
I felt like all the jokes were a nod to the viewer, like "wink wink see what we did there??? Eeeeehhh??? Did you see that??" It was just meh for me. Coulda lived without it.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
06-10-2014, 10:50 PM
(06-10-2014 09:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I felt like all the jokes were a nod to the viewer, like "wink wink see what we did there??? Eeeeehhh??? Did you see that??" It was just meh for me. Coulda lived without it.

I haven't seen the episode, just the trailer. But for what it is you gotta expect it to be more of the same. Remember, they gotta appeal to the masses, anything of substance would be completely missed in a pilot episode.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
07-10-2014, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 08:53 AM by DemonicLemon.)

I only care about the fight scene.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
09-10-2014, 07:38 AM
(06-10-2014 08:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  However, Meg really pissed me off...

This goes without saying. Drinking Beverage

[Image: image.png?w=400&c=1]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
31-10-2014, 12:44 PM
It was good for a laugh but pretty forgettable.