Family Guy - Life of Brian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Family Guy - Life of Brian
I'm watching it now. The feels, the feels.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2013, 09:24 PM
(25-11-2013 08:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm watching it now. The feels, the feels.

They did a good job with the vet scene, made me tear up, they loved him so much Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
26-11-2013, 10:07 PM
I watched this last night.
I am not amused.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
26-11-2013, 10:38 PM
I honestly can't tell if it's permanent or not. There are people claiming he's on the character list for later episodes, but it *could* just be flashbacks, right? Idk.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
26-11-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm guessing you missed the talk about the guy who drew muhammad? So funny yet so sad and..true.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
26-11-2013, 10:55 PM
(26-11-2013 10:48 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I'm guessing you missed the talk about the guy who drew muhammad? So funny yet so sad and..true.

Oh. Yeah, I know
Stewie can't fix the time machine and all

so I'm pretty sure it's permanent. It just seems strange considering all the crazy hijinks that usually transpire in the Griffon household. I'm 60/40 right now.

If it *is* permanent, I truthfully think it's a mistake. For all intents and purposes, the dynamic between Brain and Stewie drove the plot.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
26-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Agreed, half the episodes are those two on adventures, or getting into trouble.... I just can't imagine what it will be like now
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
27-11-2013, 12:17 AM
It doesn't make sense. Even if the voice actor got another job or died or something there are people out there that can do impressions that sound exactly like the real thing... Hell even if he just has a slightly changed voice I wouldn't care. The voices of the characters have changed a lot since the first session...

They better be just fucking trolling us. Dodgy

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-11-2013, 12:23 AM
(27-11-2013 12:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It doesn't make sense. Even if the voice actor got another job or died or something there are people out there that can do impressions that sound exactly like the real thing... Hell even if he just has a slightly changed voice I wouldn't care. The voices of the characters have changed a lot since the first session...

Seth Macfarlane does/did the voice of Brian. He still does the voice of Peter, Stewie, Quagmire,, Lois' father....bunch of others.

I believe Brian will be back.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-11-2013, 12:37 AM
(27-11-2013 12:23 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It doesn't make sense. Even if the voice actor got another job or died or something there are people out there that can do impressions that sound exactly like the real thing... Hell even if he just has a slightly changed voice I wouldn't care. The voices of the characters have changed a lot since the first session...

Seth Macfarlane does/did the voice of Brian. He still does the voice of Peter, Stewie, Quagmire,, Lois' father....bunch of others.

I believe Brian will be back.

That guy would be awesome as a friend, you'd never know who was going to call you.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post