Family Manual at the ymca

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Family Manual at the ymca
It just thought this funny. I was at the YMCA for healthy kids fair and one of the stands was passing out "Family manuals" which I grabbed one of course being a mother of 3, and guess what it was when I opened it? A BIBLE!!! lol. You don't know how badly I wanted to laugh and talk about the horrible family stuff in there like incest, rape, murder, slavery, etc. etc. OH well. I pick and choose my battles. The YMCA does embrace christian philosophy in their mission statement so I really shouldn't of been surprised.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Brandzilla's post
25-04-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Family Manual at the ymca
They're handing out books that say kill your kids if they're disobedient as family manuals.

[Image: Squidward_headdesk.gif]

Goddamn it, people, READ THE FREAKIN' THING.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
25-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Just remember; the Bible says that offering up your virgin daughters to a rape mob in place of your house guests is considered not only good hospitality, but noble and righteous. After the fact, getting drunk and then incestuously fucking said daughters is still cool with god.

Yep, how about those biblical family values?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-04-2015, 12:03 PM
(25-04-2015 11:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Just remember; the Bible says that offering up your virgin daughters to a rape mob in place of your house guests is considered not only good hospitality, but noble and righteous. After the fact, getting drunk and then incestuously fucking said daughters is still cool with god.

Yep, how about those biblical family values?

Egad, that means I'm a really, really bad dad. Absolutely terrible, so it would seem.
[+] 2 users Like jockmcdock's post
26-04-2015, 09:19 PM
I would have said "SInce Jesus was a Jew and never raised any kids, I doubt he would approve of the new testament as a tool used for raising a family. And the old testament is fairly horrific. Only a family of serial killers would be inspired by this mess."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
26-04-2015, 09:45 PM
Maybe next time say in a loud voice "Oh thank you ! Now, can you tell me the book where it talks about donkey dicks and horse jizz? Thanks!"

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 1 user Likes TheMrBillShow's post