Family Troubles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Family Troubles
When I was little, I thought God would change the world and bathe it in his light. Now that I have grown, I realize how wrong I was.
Since I have told my family, it's really my mom who's been acting strange around me. She's basically not including me in the family anymore. We've always been close, but now it's like we've never known each other. A bit of help on how to deal with her and support would be great.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Family Troubles
(22-07-2013 08:40 PM)NonsensicalKat Wrote:  When I was little, I thought God would change the world and bathe it in his light. Now that I have grown, I realize how wrong I was.
Since I have told my family, it's really my mom who's been acting strange around me. She's basically not including me in the family anymore. We've always been close, but now it's like we've never known each other. A bit of help on how to deal with her and support would be great.

Just demonstrate through your actions that you're still a good person without god. That means you have to be even more considerate and tolerant but actions do speak louder.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply