Fanfics about Forum Members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Fanfics about Forum Members
Alright, dammit. Now I'm inspired. I'm gonna write one, too. Don't expect much, though. Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2013, 09:32 AM
Oh my Gwynnies. Dodgy

Dammit Ferdi. Angry

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Go ahead, write a fanfic about GirlyMan and me. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-11-2013, 09:35 AM
So no issue here? Okay, let me finish it up and I'll post.

(18-11-2013 10:20 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  So I started to work on a fanfic, one where a Cyborg Mr. Woof and Superhuman Earmuffs beat eachother up while insulting eachother. Would that be crossing a line? All in an attempt for funzies of course.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
19-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Earmuffs stepped into the augmentation chamber, the very one that Mr. Woof uses to prolong his immortality via cybernetic augmentation and replacement.

"You're a real bastard!" Bellowed Muffsie.
"Perhaps that is why we are destined to run around this forever and ever," responded Woof.

Woof turned around, but Earmuffs was already thrusted towards him with his legs. He threw a punch that collided with Woof's nose, causing Woof to stumble a little backwards, but the force of the hit stripped the white paint from the pillars of the room, and shattered the screens around them.

The mechanical sections of Woof glowed a hot white, before the fans and nitrogen coolant systems kicked in on overdrive, their strongest kick yet. Woof balled his titanium fingers into a fist, and activated the plutonium fueled thrusters in his arms to punch Muffs in the gut.

A shockwave shattered the already broken glass in the room, before propelling Muffs backwards. First he broken through a damaged steel wall, then busted through a concrete barrier, before smashing through a window, and colliding with another concrete wall, breaking through the women's restroom, breaking through the walls of the stalls, then coming to a stop just before a cardboard box. Muffs then got up, and ran at a supersonic speed towards Woof, picking him up in his shoulders and propelling him through the steel wall behind him. The wall was the only thing separating them from space overlooking planet Earth, and they both started to fall towards the blue oblate spheroid.

As the two fell, they threw jagged debris at each other, giving each other an uncountable number of lacerations. What seemed like minutes but was hours later, the two started to feel the friction burns of falling through Earth's atmosphere. It was then they decided to launch themselves towards each other, and punched constantly at each other, their fists colliding at every throw.

Woof opened his hands and caught Muff's fists as they flew, where Woof then pulled down his arms and bashed his knee into Muff's nose. Muffs recoiled a bit, then flew back, punching Woof quickly again.

As Woof attempted to punch, Muff put his arms between Woof's, grabbed him on the platinum bicep pistons, and used that to kick him in the belly, launching Woof a few kilometers south. Woof powered his antimatter thrusters in his arms and legs to propel back to Muff.

The two fought each other for what felt like days but was merely minutes as the two fought and fought. Eventually they collided into Mount Kilimanjaro, where the force of their battle dug them deep within the Earth's core, where they lay unconscious but alive.

~To be continued.
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
19-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Than Muffs entered a cheat code, up down left triangle square r1 r2 start X, killing Woof instantly.

Thee end.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Man, why do so many people want me to write about them? Most of the crap I write's like dramatic and romantic and indirectly fucking creepy...

Shy

But if you all say so... I'll put two more up tonight once I'm home from school.
19-11-2013, 10:40 AM
(19-11-2013 10:31 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Man, why do so many people want me to write about them? Most of the crap I write's like dramatic and romantic and indirectly fucking creepy...

That's why I refuse to read them. Good for me.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
19-11-2013, 11:29 AM
(19-11-2013 10:40 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 10:31 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Man, why do so many people want me to write about them? Most of the crap I write's like dramatic and romantic and indirectly fucking creepy...

That's why I refuse to read them. Good for me.

Blush Heart
19-11-2013, 04:31 PM
(19-11-2013 11:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 10:40 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  That's why I refuse to read them. Good for me.

Blush Heart

Don't know what drives you. Must be boredom and plenty of imagination.

And EA, we need to sit down and create an Erectionman script, with Tart as creative consultant...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."