Fanfics about Forum Members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Fanfics about Forum Members
You don't know me very well, but I would like a brief fanfic. If at all possible, I request the ability to "kill with a word" like the fella at the end of this film clip.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
02-09-2014, 08:57 PM
(02-09-2014 08:17 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  You don't know me very well, but I would like a brief fanfic. If at all possible, I request the ability to "kill with a word" like the fella at the end of this film clip.

I can make this happen. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
02-09-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 10:41 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(02-09-2014 08:57 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 08:17 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  You don't know me very well, but I would like a brief fanfic. If at all possible, I request the ability to "kill with a word" like the fella at the end of this film clip.

I can make this happen. Big Grin

You do know the crazy blonde one, playing Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen, is Sting from The Police?

[Image: Police_BestOf2007.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-09-2014, 09:44 PM
(02-09-2014 08:57 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can make this happen. Big Grin

Awesome! I await humbly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
02-09-2014, 09:55 PM
(16-11-2013 11:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I read this story hours ago, but I am still afraid to go to sleep...don't want to dream about it...Weeping

But in your dreams there will be witches
Yay!!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
02-09-2014, 11:26 PM
I'll finish the priority Tartarus fanfic tomorrow ft. special guest kingschosen. I couldn't finish it today because too tired from college. But I'll be home all day tomorrow working on homework while simultaneously catching up on Torchwood, so I'll finish it then. I have maybe a page or two left.

I have a few ideas for other fanfics, so I'll probably do some brainstorming and start on the next one, ft. special guest ghostexorcist.

I also never finished my Atothetheist fanfic, but that one would probably frighten some people...

I'll keep things PG13. Angel
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
02-09-2014, 11:51 PM
(02-09-2014 11:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I also never finished my Atothetheist fanfic, but that one would probably frighten some people...

I'll keep things PG13. Angel

If it doesn't have a creative use for KY Lube, I'm going home! Angry

[Image: ky-intense.jpg]

MAKE IT HAPPEN! Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Ferdie Meets Tartarus (featuring a special guest)

The airport was extremely cold, and filled with an abundance of noises. Even with his hooded jacked pulled over his sweat shirt Ferdie still felt his body shiver for warmth. The hairs on his arms would occasionally rise, and his fingers ached from being cold for so long. People rushed back and forth through the terminals, going through the processes of having their passports checked and waiting hours for their transitioning flights. The roaming echoes of chatter floated through the large building, bouncing off the walls and accompanying the ringing of telephones and buzzing of scanners. His fingers feeling like ice sickles, he shoved one hand into the pocket of his jacket, and the other fiddled in his pants pocket for his cell phone. The black iPhone 5 he pulled from his pocket had two large cracks intertwining and spiraling like lightning bolts down the backside.

“Two unread messages from Tartarus Sauce”, shown on the screen. Ferdie let a small smile appear for a few seconds before returning back to his natural expression. His fingers slid the notification over, opening the text messages.

“I just got to the airport.” (45 minutes prior to arrival)

“Hey man, I had to head back to my apartment because of an emergency. My roommate had an issue and I had to be there to help him take care of things. I called a taxi though. He should be waiting outside as soon as you land and have a chance to see these messages. The taxi number is 248. He’ll tell you which apartment it is also.”

Ferdie couldn’t lie and say he didn’t feel at least a little disappointed Tartarus couldn’t meet him at the airport. He obtained his luggage, and stepped out into the cold, crisp wind. It was night time already and he hadn’t even realized it. “10:47 p.m.”, he mumbled to himself as he locked his phone and began looking around the lot for the correct taxi. A purple minivan with a sign reading “taxi” on the side was parking parallel nearby. The rear of the van had the number “248” pasted in large white letters.

“Here we go…” Ferdie mumbled to himself nervously.

The apartments were multiple stories tall. The beige blocks used to construct these buildings had a vague glow about them under the illuminated night sky. There were two or three public pools throughout the division of buildings, each surrounded by an abundance of plants and flower bushes. The full moon stared into its own reflection in the pools, transforming the water into bright, translucent waves. The cold air almost perfectly accompanied the setting, but wasn’t as pleasant as soon as Ferdie stepped out of the taxi. He lifted the trunk, grabbed his luggage while slinging a book bag over one shoulder. As he shut the trunk and stepped away from the taxi, the taxi driver rolled down the passenger window.
“It’s apartment 114.”

Ferdie gave the driver a nod and small smile before approaching the stairs. This was it. He and Tartarus had met online, via an online forum. Their friendship had quickly excelled over the long duration of time they had known each other. One day, while at a presentation outing at college, Ferdie came across the opportunity to travel. At the time of the presentation, it didn’t dawn on Ferdie that the town he’d be traveling to was Tartarus’s hometown.

One night, while in a large Skype call, Ferdie proceeded to share the news with a handful of his internet friends. Tartarus, who was also a part of the Skype call, loudly exclaimed his happiness about the traveling, but it still didn’t dawn on Ferdie that he’d have the chance to meet one of his closest forum friends. At the time he didn’t understand why Tartarus was so happy. Sure, it was nice of his friends to be so supportive and happy for him, but Tartarus was almost too happy.

“You’re coming to my hometown dude!” Tartarus shouted, interrupting other ongoing topics during the Skype call.

“What?”

“We have to meet up! You could crash at my place for the few days you stay here. It’d save you money, not having to pay for a hotel and all of that.”

“That sounds… great!” Ferdie almost couldn’t believe this was all happening.

Ferdie stepped back from the taxi as is pulled off from the curb. He slung his backpack over one shoulder and took hold of the handle of his suitcase with his other free hand. The cold wind stung his face and numbed his hands. He wasn’t used to this cold of weather. He was used to hot, humid afternoons and warm, windy evenings. He started up the steps to the appropriate apartment number, his suitcase hitting each step behind him.

“114.”

The door was a dark, smooth green, like pine. The door knob and knocker were a dull bronze that made the dark green look welcoming. Ferdie pressed the doorbell and gave the knocker two tries. He waited several minutes… but there was no answer. He gave the door knob a turn and looked inside. There was nothing but darkness.

“I hope this is the right apartment and the taxi driver didn’t slip up…” Ferdie thought to himself, feeling a little unsettled.

He stepped inside of the apartment, propping his suitcase and backpack against the wall of the entry way. The entire apartment was dark; nobody could have possibly been home. As he felt his way through the dark apartment in search of a light switch, he stumbled into the kitchen. His hands traced the tiled walls until one hand found a switch.

“Oh thank god.” The lights sprung on, revealing the little white apartment kitchen. The kitchen was mostly clean, but a strange aroma filled the air that Ferdie had failed to notice or question whenever he had entered the apartment. The smell was strong and compelling, almost sour.

“What the fuck is that?” Ferdie wondered.

Beyond the kitchen was a small dining area, a slim length living room with two large couches, a flat screen TV, and a small, rectangular coffee table in the middle of the room. On each side of one of the large couches were two doorways; leading to two different bedrooms and a bathroom. There was a third room, near the flat screen TV that was locked.

“Tartarus?” Ferdie called out; however, he did not receive a response. He pulled out his iPhone, sliding it to the right to unlock it. He pulled up his message with Tartarus and began typing: ‘Hey, the taxi driver told me it was apartment 114. I knocked and entered the apartment and nobody is home. I hope I’m not in the wrong apartment and breaking and entering. That would suck. Where are you?” His finger skimmed over the send button lightly. The blue bubbled message prompted itself as delivered.

Not even moments later, a faint “da-ding!” was heard from the locked room of the apartment. Ferdie looked down at the message. Three “typing” bubbles shown from Tartarus’s message; “He’s replying…” Ferdie thought, his mind wandering through multiple strange scenarios. “I hope he isn’t a murderer or anything… damn. I always get myself into these kinds of retarded situations.”

“Sorry man, I was napping and had headphones in. Lol! I’ll be right out.” Tartarus responded.

Ferdie sighed, still nervous about the strange exchange. While he waited, he wandered through the kitchen, approaching the refrigerator. As he opened the fridge, a strange aroma mixed with the awful smell that had already filled the house. The fridge had some boxes of soda, a crate of water bottles, a jug of milk, and multiple cans of cat food and tuna. Ferdie wrinkled his nose at the smell. He closed the fridge and took a deep breath. Bad idea… He could now taste the aroma in his mouth, but he wasn’t going to say anything about the smell. Obviously, that was rude.

Minutes passed and Tartarus still had not exited the room. Curiously, Ferdie tiptoed to the locked door. There was a small gap between the bottom of the door and the floor that provided a small view of the far wall of the bedroom and the corner of a king sized bed. As Ferdie knelt down and pressed his face against the floor to get a good view, the awful smell that stained the walls of the house had drenched the carpets as well. The smell was even more intense and appalling coming from within the locked bedroom. In the room, Ferdie could vaguely make out a silhouette on the wall of a tall figure pacing back and forth.

Heavy breathing could be heard, though very unclear. The tall figure stopped in the middle of the room, a smaller figure appearing below him. Ferdie could only see the corner of the bed and the shadow of something waist down. The squeaking of furniture and a muffled “pitter patter” was heard for a few moments before abruptly stopping. Something let out a low groan, and shortly after, the tall figure continued to pace back and forth, more speedily this time. Hearing footsteps approach closer to the door, Ferdie quickly stood and sprinted back to the kitchen and dining area. Taking a seat in one of the slim, dark dining chairs, he went over what he just witnessed, wondering “What the fuck did I just see?” But overall, the thought of “What have I gotten myself into?” conquered all of his other thoughts and worries.

Ferdie felt the appalling smell of the apartment sticking to his face. Paranoid, he scrubbed his cheek with his sleeve almost compulsively. After a few moments, the sound of a door unlocking and opening startled him. Ferdie quickly fixed his sleeves and tried to position himself in a non-awkward and comfortable way. Tartarus stepped out of the room.

“Sorry that took me so long! I fell asleep after texting you and I forgot about a bunch of things I needed to do and… uh… anyways, welcome! It’s nice to finally meet you.”

Ferdie hadn’t noticed how dark the apartment was until Tartarus had stepped out of his room. The smell, since the door of the locked room had opened, had become unbearable. Ferdie struggled to keep his expression pleasant and himself composed. The darkness of the room shadowed out a lot of detailed characteristics of Tartarus’s appearance. All he could really make out was that Tartarus was tall and average built. He wore jeans, white socks, and a light orange striped button up with the sleeves folded down to his elbows. He kept his hands shoved into his front pockets, and his voice was an average deep tone that would occasionally flick to a higher pitch, making him sound like that of a cartoon character.

Ferdie shifted in his seat.

“Have you ever heard of electricity?”

The kitchen light, the only light that had been turned on, created a mass army of shadows that sat still on the living room walls of the apartment. Seconds passed before Tartarus’s response, but to Ferdie it felt like half an hour. He didn’t understand why he felt so uncomfortable. Something just didn’t seem right.

“Oh, silly me. I’m sorry! I was taking a nap remember?”

Ferdie nodded a pleasant smile.

“Oh, right!”

Tartarus walked back towards the door that had been locked, then turned towards the couch and flicked a switch. The entire living room lit up, revealing couches that were actually covered in clear wrapping. The maroon carpet had splotches of grey specs in a few places, but overall the place seemed especially clean.

“Better?”

Tartarus turned around and grinned. Ferdie almost fell out of his chair. Large fangs appeared across his hairy face. His eyes were large and tilted inward. The irises were huge, and the pupils were vertically shaped. His nose was a triangular button with softened corners. Coarse dark brown strands of hair sprouted from the edges of his nose and cheeks, and even out of his ears. Oh, but his ears! They stood on top of his head, large and sharp, with hair sprouting out in multiple directions like weeds. In fact, an abundance of dirty blonde hair covered his entire head, and neck, and arms! Not an ounce of actual skin could be seen from his neck and above. Ferdie couldn’t believe what was in front of him.

Afraid to seem shocked or frightened, Ferdie tried desperately to seem calm and unsurprised.
“It’s nice to meet you too!”

As the awkward exchange continued, several small figures began to dart and crawl out of the room that had been locked. Dozens of cats swarmed the house. They sat atop the plastic covered couches and flat screen TV, hopped upon kitchen counters, and curled up to sleep on top of the dining table and refridgetor. There were so many of them, more than Ferdie could count. He tried counting them all without appearing to Tartarus that his attention was lost, but it was almost impossible. There were so many cats… That explained the putrid smell.

Cat piss.

Tartarus pulled his hands out of his pockets, revealing that he had paws instead of hands. They were large and curled, the sharp claws slightly poking out of their furry pockets. Although this was completely abnormal and bizarre, Tartarus acted like everything was normal. He continued to happily talk about how he had recently bought the new apartment and how he wasn’t so stoked about living near a busy airport, but the niceness of the community made up for the extra traffic. Ferdie continuously nodded, trying not to appear too awkward. He could feel himself sweating and cringing from time to time. The cats swarmed the apartment in every direction. He even caught multiple cats peeing on the floor or spraying and clawing on the walls and couches. One cat approached him and tried to start clawing his luggage. He shooed the cat away and nervously smiled back at Tartarus, who seemed to have not noticed.

Moments into the ongoing exchange and small talk that mostly consisted of Tartarus rambling and Ferdie awkwardly nodding, a strange noise came from the room that had been unlocked. A figure stepped halfway out of the room, letting out a sleepy yawn. They seemed to have not noticed Ferdie sitting in the dining room. The large flat screen TV blocked out the majority of their appearance, making it very difficult for Ferdie to make out who- or what- was standing in the doorway.

Tartarus turned around.

“Oh! Hello baby.”

The figure stepped out from the doorway, showing itself. It wiped its eyes sleepily with paws, but its paws looked a lot different compared to Tartarus’s paws. They were rough, with shorter, coarser fur. The ears atop its head were pointy, but they flopped lower than Tartarus’s ears. Its eyes were large circles, with heavy bags underneath them, and its mouth slouched into a natural frown. There wasn’t an ounce of human skin on its neck or above. Nothing was visible but dark brown fur with a few patches of white here and there… however, it had no whiskers.
None of this shocked Ferdie more than it did whenever he had saw Tartarus. He was struggling to believe if any of this was real or not. However, what had him so shocked was that the thing standing next to Tartarus was completely naked. Its entire body was covered in animal fur, but its genitals… were that of a human being.

“God dammit Tarty! You didn’t tell me we had a visitor. I would’ve put on clothes before walking out like this…”

Ferdie tried not to vomit or scream, and he struggled to appear unafraid.

“Ferdie,” Tartarus smiled, wrapping his arm around his nude companion, “This is Kingschosen. We haven’t told anyone but… yeah… he’s my roommate for the time being, and possibly more than that in the future…”

Kingschosen leaned over towards Tartarus and licked his face. Tartarus let out a little purr, and Kingschosen replied with a playful growl.

Ferdie fainted.

“Oh my god, what’s wrong with him?!” Tartarus shouted in a high pitched, raspy shout that sounded like someone running over a cat with a lawn mower. He covered his mouth with his paws and panicked. His fur stood on end and his tail stood straight out as if it were stiff.

“Get back. Let me have a look at him.”

Kingschosen hurried over to Ferdie. He bent down on his legs over Ferdie’s face, his crotch directly above the unconscious visitor. He sniffed Ferdie and frowned. His natural expression was already a frown, but he found it within him to frown even more intensely. He began to lick Ferdie’s face.

“Kingschosen, what are you doing?” Tartarus inquired.

“Oh, sorry, I got carried away.” Kingschosen’s tail was wagging as he stood up and approached Tartarus. “I just enjoy licking people, even you know that.” Kingschosen smirked, causing Tartarus to blush loudly.

“But anyways, I found a message on his phone that may be helpful though.”

Tartarus pressed his paw against the home button of Ferdie’s iPhone, which caused the lock screen to light up. A message from a friend read:

“Don’t take that pill I gave you earlier! You know how I was supposed to put motion sickness pills in your bag to help on your flight? Yeah, my drug dealing became a bit unorganized and I accidentally gave you acid.”

Kingschosen and Tartarus let out a few quiet snorts of laughter as they stared at the message. Eventually, they broke out into hysterics.

“I wonder what exactly he was seeing the entire time…”

“I don’t know…”

“I guess we’ll have to find out once he wakes up.”
[+] 5 users Like Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 06:12 PM
(03-09-2014 05:41 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

The airport was extremely cold, and filled with an abundance of noises. Even with his hooded jacked pulled over his sweat shirt Ferdie still felt his body shiver for warmth. The hairs on his arms would occasionally rise, and his fingers ached from being cold for so long. People rushed back and forth through the terminals, going through the processes of having their passports checked and waiting hours for their transitioning flights. The roaming echoes of chatter floated through the large building, bouncing off the walls and accompanying the ringing of telephones and buzzing of scanners. His fingers feeling like ice sickles, he shoved one hand into the pocket of his jacket, and the other fiddled in his pants pocket for his cell phone. The black iPhone 5 he pulled from his pocket had two large cracks intertwining and spiraling like lightning bolts down the backside.

“Two unread messages from Tartarus Sauce”, shown on the screen. Ferdie let a small smile appear for a few seconds before returning back to his natural expression. His fingers slid the notification over, opening the text messages.

“Hey man, I had to head back to my apartment because of an emergency. My roommate had an issue and I had to be there to help him take care of things. I called a taxi though. He should be waiting outside as soon as you land and have a chance to see these messages. The taxi number is 248. He’ll tell you which apartment it is also.”

Ferdie couldn’t lie and say he didn’t feel at least a little disappointed Tartarus couldn’t meet him at the airport. He obtained his luggage, and stepped out into the cold, crisp wind. It was night time already and he hadn’t even realized it. “10:47 p.m.”, he mumbled to himself as he locked his phone and began looking around the lot for the correct taxi. A purple minivan with a sign reading “taxi” on the side was parking parallel nearby. The rear of the van had the number “248” pasted in large white letters.

The apartments were multiple stories tall. The beige blocks used to construct these buildings had a vague glow about them under the illuminated night sky. There were two or three public pools throughout the division of buildings, each surrounded by an abundance of plants and flower bushes. The full moon stared into its own reflection in the pools, transforming the water into bright, translucent waves. The cold air almost perfectly accompanied the setting, but wasn’t as pleasant as soon as Ferdie stepped out of the taxi. He lifted the trunk, grabbed his luggage while slinging a book bag over one shoulder. As he shut the trunk and stepped away from the taxi, the taxi driver rolled down the passenger window.
“It’s apartment 114.”

Ferdie gave the driver a nod and small smile before approaching the stairs. This was it. He and Tartarus had met online, via an online forum. Their friendship had quickly excelled over the long duration of time they had known each other. One day, while at a presentation outing at college, Ferdie came across the opportunity to travel. At the time of the presentation, it didn’t dawn on Ferdie that the town he’d be traveling to was Tartarus’s hometown.

One night, while in a large Skype call, Ferdie proceeded to share the news with a handful of his internet friends. Tartarus, who was also a part of the Skype call, loudly exclaimed his happiness about the traveling, but it still didn’t dawn on Ferdie that he’d have the chance to meet one of his closest forum friends. At the time he didn’t understand why Tartarus was so happy. Sure, it was nice of his friends to be so supportive and happy for him, but Tartarus was almost too happy.

“You’re coming to my hometown dude!” Tartarus shouted, interrupting other ongoing topics during the Skype call.

“What?”

“We have to meet up! You could crash at my place for the few days you stay here. It’d save you money, not having to pay for a hotel and all of that.”

Ferdie stepped back from the taxi as is pulled off from the curb. He slung his backpack over one shoulder and took hold of the handle of his suitcase with his other free hand. The cold wind stung his face and numbed his hands. He wasn’t used to this cold of weather. He was used to hot, humid afternoons and warm, windy evenings. He started up the steps to the appropriate apartment number, his suitcase hitting each step behind him.

“114.”

The door was a dark, smooth green, like pine. The door knob and knocker were a dull bronze that made the dark green look welcoming. Ferdie pressed the doorbell and gave the knocker two tries. He waited several minutes… but there was no answer. He gave the door knob a turn and looked inside. There was nothing but darkness.

“I hope this is the right apartment and the taxi driver didn’t slip up…” Ferdie thought to himself, feeling a little unsettled.

He stepped inside of the apartment, propping his suitcase and backpack against the wall of the entry way. The entire apartment was dark; nobody could have possibly been home. As he felt his way through the dark apartment in search of a light switch, he stumbled into the kitchen. His hands traced the tiled walls until one hand found a switch.

“Oh thank god.” The lights sprung on, revealing the little white apartment kitchen. The kitchen was mostly clean, but a strange aroma filled the air that Ferdie had failed to notice or question whenever he had entered the apartment. The smell was strong and compelling, almost sour.

Beyond the kitchen was a small dining area, a slim length living room with two large couches, a flat screen TV, and a small, rectangular coffee table in the middle of the room. On each side of one of the large couches were two doorways; leading to two different bedrooms and a bathroom. There was a third room, near the flat screen TV that was locked.

“Tartarus?” Ferdie called out; however, he did not receive a response. He pulled out his iPhone, sliding it to the right to unlock it. He pulled up his message with Tartarus and began typing: ‘Hey, the taxi driver told me it was apartment 114. I knocked and entered the apartment and nobody is home. I hope I’m not in the wrong apartment and breaking and entering. That would suck. Where are you?” His finger skimmed over the send button lightly. The blue bubbled message prompted itself as delivered.

Not even moments later, a faint “da-ding!” was heard from the locked room of the apartment. Ferdie looked down at the message. Three “typing” bubbles shown from Tartarus’s message; “He’s replying…” Ferdie thought, his mind wandering through multiple strange scenarios. “I hope he isn’t a murderer or anything… damn. I always get myself into these kinds of retarded situations.”

“Sorry man, I was napping and had headphones in. Lol! I’ll be right out.” Tartarus responded.

Ferdie sighed, still nervous about the strange exchange. While he waited, he wandered through the kitchen, approaching the refrigerator. As he opened the fridge, a strange aroma mixed with the awful smell that had already filled the house. The fridge had some boxes of soda, a crate of water bottles, a jug of milk, and multiple cans of cat food and tuna. Ferdie wrinkled his nose at the smell. He closed the fridge and took a deep breath. Bad idea… He could now taste the aroma in his mouth, but he wasn’t going to say anything about the smell. Obviously, that was rude.

Minutes passed and Tartarus still had not exited the room. Curiously, Ferdie tiptoed to the locked door. There was a small gap between the bottom of the door and the floor that provided a small view of the far wall of the bedroom and the corner of a king sized bed. As Ferdie knelt down and pressed his face against the floor to get a good view, the awful smell that stained the walls of the house had drenched the carpets as well. The smell was even more intense and appalling coming from within the locked bedroom. In the room, Ferdie could vaguely make out a silhouette on the wall of a tall figure pacing back and forth.

Heavy breathing could be heard, though very unclear. The tall figure stopped in the middle of the room, a smaller figure appearing below him. Ferdie could only see the corner of the bed and the shadow of something waist down. The squeaking of furniture and a muffled “pitter patter” was heard for a few moments before abruptly stopping. Something let out a low groan, and shortly after, the tall figure continued to pace back and forth, more speedily this time. Hearing footsteps approach closer to the door, Ferdie quickly stood and sprinted back to the kitchen and dining area. Taking a seat in one of the slim, dark dining chairs, he went over what he just witnessed, wondering “What the fuck did I just see?” But overall, the thought of “What have I gotten myself into?” conquered all of his other thoughts and worries.

Ferdie felt the appalling smell of the apartment sticking to his face. Paranoid, he scrubbed his cheek with his sleeve almost compulsively. After a few moments, the sound of a door unlocking and opening startled him. Ferdie quickly fixed his sleeves and tried to position himself in a non-awkward and comfortable way. Tartarus stepped out of the room.

“Sorry that took me so long! I fell asleep after texting you and I forgot about a bunch of things I needed to do and… uh… anyways, welcome! It’s nice to finally meet you.”

Ferdie hadn’t noticed how dark the apartment was until Tartarus had stepped out of his room. The smell, since the door of the locked room had opened, had become unbearable. Ferdie struggled to keep his expression pleasant and himself composed. The darkness of the room shadowed out a lot of detailed characteristics of Tartarus’s appearance. All he could really make out was that Tartarus was tall and average built. He wore jeans, white socks, and a light orange striped button up with the sleeves folded down to his elbows. He kept his hands shoved into his front pockets, and his voice was an average deep tone that would occasionally flick to a higher pitch, making him sound like that of a cartoon character.

The kitchen light, the only light that had been turned on, created a mass army of shadows that sat still on the living room walls of the apartment. Seconds passed before Tartarus’s response, but to Ferdie it felt like half an hour. He didn’t understand why he felt so uncomfortable. Something just didn’t seem right.

“Oh, right!”

Tartarus walked back towards the door that had been locked, then turned towards the couch and flicked a switch. The entire living room lit up, revealing couches that were actually covered in clear wrapping. The maroon carpet had splotches of grey specs in a few places, but overall the place seemed especially clean.

“Better?”

Tartarus turned around and grinned. Ferdie almost fell out of his chair. Large fangs appeared across his hairy face. His eyes were large and tilted inward. The irises were huge, and the pupils were vertically shaped. His nose was a triangular button with softened corners. Coarse dark brown strands of hair sprouted from the edges of his nose and cheeks, and even out of his ears. Oh, but his ears! They stood on top of his head, large and sharp, with hair sprouting out in multiple directions like weeds. In fact, an abundance of dirty blonde hair covered his entire head, and neck, and arms! Not an ounce of actual skin could be seen from his neck and above. Ferdie couldn’t believe what was in front of him.

Afraid to seem shocked or frightened, Ferdie tried desperately to seem calm and unsurprised.

As the awkward exchange continued, several small figures began to dart and crawl out of the room that had been locked. Dozens of cats swarmed the house. They sat atop the plastic covered couches and flat screen TV, hopped upon kitchen counters, and curled up to sleep on top of the dining table and refridgetor. There were so many of them, more than Ferdie could count. He tried counting them all without appearing to Tartarus that his attention was lost, but it was almost impossible. There were so many cats… That explained the putrid smell.

Cat piss.

Tartarus pulled his hands out of his pockets, revealing that he had paws instead of hands. They were large and curled, the sharp claws slightly poking out of their furry pockets. Although this was completely abnormal and bizarre, Tartarus acted like everything was normal. He continued to happily talk about how he had recently bought the new apartment and how he wasn’t so stoked about living near a busy airport, but the niceness of the community made up for the extra traffic. Ferdie continuously nodded, trying not to appear too awkward. He could feel himself sweating and cringing from time to time. The cats swarmed the apartment in every direction. He even caught multiple cats peeing on the floor or spraying and clawing on the walls and couches. One cat approached him and tried to start clawing his luggage. He shooed the cat away and nervously smiled back at Tartarus, who seemed to have not noticed.

Moments into the ongoing exchange and small talk that mostly consisted of Tartarus rambling and Ferdie awkwardly nodding, a strange noise came from the room that had been unlocked. A figure stepped halfway out of the room, letting out a sleepy yawn. They seemed to have not noticed Ferdie sitting in the dining room. The large flat screen TV blocked out the majority of their appearance, making it very difficult for Ferdie to make out who- or what- was standing in the doorway.

Tartarus turned around.

“Oh! Hello baby.”

The figure stepped out from the doorway, showing itself. It wiped its eyes sleepily with paws, but its paws looked a lot different compared to Tartarus’s paws. They were rough, with shorter, coarser fur. The ears atop its head were pointy, but they flopped lower than Tartarus’s ears. Its eyes were large circles, with heavy bags underneath them, and its mouth slouched into a natural frown. There wasn’t an ounce of human skin on its neck or above. Nothing was visible but dark brown fur with a few patches of white here and there… however, it had no whiskers.
None of this shocked Ferdie more than it did whenever he had saw Tartarus. He was struggling to believe if any of this was real or not. However, what had him so shocked was that the thing standing next to Tartarus was completely naked. Its entire body was covered in animal fur, but its genitals… were that of a human being.

“God dammit Tarty! You didn’t tell me we had a visitor. I would’ve put on clothes before walking out like this…”

“Ferdie,” Tartarus smiled, wrapping his arm around his nude companion, “This is Kingschosen. We haven’t told anyone but… yeah… he’s my roommate for the time being, and possibly more than that in the future…”

Kingschosen leaned over towards Tartarus and licked his face. Tartarus let out a little purr, and Kingschosen replied with a playful growl.

Ferdie fainted.

“Oh my god, what’s wrong with him?!” Tartarus shouted in a high pitched, raspy shout that sounded like someone running over a cat with a lawn mower. He covered his mouth with his paws and panicked. His fur stood on end and his tail stood straight out as if it were stiff.

Kingschosen hurried over to Ferdie. He bent down on his legs over Ferdie’s face, his crotch directly above the unconscious visitor. He sniffed Ferdie and frowned. His natural expression was already a frown, but he found it within him to frown even more intensely. He began to lick Ferdie’s face.

“Oh, sorry, I got carried away.” Kingschosen’s tail was wagging as he stood up and approached Tartarus. “I just enjoy licking people, even you know that.” Kingschosen smirked, causing Tartarus to blush loudly.

Tartarus pressed his paw against the home button of Ferdie’s iPhone, which caused the lock screen to light up. A message from a friend read:

“Don’t take that pill I gave you earlier! You know how I was supposed to put motion sickness pills in your bag to help on your flight? Yeah, my drug dealing became a bit unorganized and I accidentally gave you acid.”

Kingschosen and Tartarus let out a few quiet snorts of laughter as they stared at the message. Eventually, they broke out into hysterics.

“I don’t know…”

All of that was a true story, except for the acid part.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
03-09-2014, 06:17 PM
(03-09-2014 06:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 05:41 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

“It’s apartment 114.”

“What?”

“114.”

“Oh, right!”

“Better?”

Cat piss.

Tartarus turned around.

“Oh! Hello baby.”

Ferdie fainted.

“I don’t know…”

All of that was a true story, except for the acid part.

Then you need to invest in more cat boxes.

Sadcryface

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post