Fanfics about Forum Members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Fanfics about Forum Members
(16-11-2013 05:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 05:04 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I patiently await the story about myself, KC, and QC. I shall live vicariously through Ferdinand's writing. (Dayum, what I wouldn't do to get in between those two. A Chosen sandwich with some Stark in the middle. Hell ya!)

Wouldn't that have to be predestined? Consider

Let's hope so! Thumbsup

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
16-11-2013, 06:13 PM
(16-11-2013 04:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Oh my god I'm gonna get banned for this...

Hughsie stepped into the coffee shop, brushing the snow from his jacket. He shoved his knuckles into his coat pockets, and stepped in the order line. In front of him stood a tall blonde woman. Her skinny stature was shivering from head to toe. Everyone was still adjusting to the sudden winter. It seemed like just yesterday it was the peak of fall.

Stepping up to the cashier, Hughsie ordered a large hot coffee and a pumpkin spice latte. He had arranged to stop by his close friends house, and he just happened to remember their favorite Starbucks treat. He gulped the coffee viciously before stepping outside. He'd stayed up all night planning and thinking. The worry was clear by the dark circles under his eyes. He slipped into his car, buckled, cranked, and immediately turned on the heat.

His mind bounced back and forth as he drove to the apartments. He had only gotten four hours of sleep. He wanted the day to go perfectly, but he couldn't scavenge up any fragment of confidence. He almost wanted to break down, but he knew he had to at least try. Hughsie's phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled up to a stop sign, and slipped out his Iphone.

"Just let me know when you're on the way."

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

He breathed heavily, and proceeded to turn right. The apartments were merely a block away. He turned into the subdivision, punched in a gate code at the entrance, and continued on to building 400. He pulled up to the building and hesitated. His insides began to form a swirling tornado.

The apartments were large constructions of brick and navy. Red leafed trees and pink blossoming bushes were planted about. There was even a nearby pool area, though closed off due to the season. They used to heat the pools, but Hughsie recalled being told no one even bothered to use them. So the apartments shut them off during the colder seasons.

Hughsie pressed his forehead against the steering wheel as he focused on controlling his breathing and calming himself. He grabbed the Starbucks drink, his phone, and a bag he had picked up before stopping by the coffee shop. As the car door opened, a draft of cold pulled him away from the warmth. He hesitantly began to climb the stairs to the apartment, but found himself walking more quickly because of the cold.

He swallowed his fears, and knocked on the door. His knuckles and cheeks pink from the cold, he was desperate to get inside. However, his heart was pounding so hard. He wanted to abandon the operation.

The door opened, and a warm, welcoming smile greeted him.

"Come inside. You look like Rudolph."

Hughsie gave a small smile and rushed inside. The warmth hugged him comfortably, but not even a change in temperature could calm the storm within him. He sat his things on the small dining table and tugged his coat off.

The apartment was small and bland, but quite home-like. The kitchen was cluttered, covered in white and grey tiles. The carpets were dark blue, and the walls a light metallic. A large white couch stretched across the living room, a tall flat screen opposite of it, and a couple of potted plants here and there gave the place a modern feel. Some pictures of friends and family were scattered about, but there weren't many. Apart from a Picasso visual hanging up behind the couch, the walls were bare.

"What all you got there?"

Hughsie spun around, and noticed his companion's attention on the items on the table.

"Oh. I stopped by Starbucks. I knew you liked pumpkin spice lattes..."

Revenant smiled.

"You shouldn't have."

Hughsie shrugged. Revenant walked into the living room and took a seat at one end of the couch. With butterflies still swirling around in his stomach, Hughsie fiddled with the bag on the table.

"There is nothing on TV..." Revenant groaned, turning his attention to Hughsie again. "What's that?"

Hughsie gave a small, faint smile and took hold of the bag. He took a seat opposite from Revenant and shrugged.

"Well? What is it?"

Hughsie continued to give him a small smile and shrug. Revenant knew when Hughsie had something to hide, but out of curiosity, he continued to pester him.

"Oh come on. Tell me."

Hughsie sighed heavily, and furrowed his brow.

"I don't know how to start... I don't know how to put it in words. Lately, I've been wanting to talk to you about something pretty important. Well... important to me. It's just been on my mind a lot."

"Well if it's been on your mind a lot, of course it's important."

"Well... What I'm trying to say is..."

"What?"

"Well..."

"What's important to you?"

"I don't... I just... You're important to me."

Hughsie paused, and Revenant stared at him silently.

"I don't understand..."

Hughsie gulped and took a deep breath.

"You're important to me. You always have been. You're constantly on my mind, and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to explain why, or what I'm feeling. I just know it's something I can't control."

Revenant stayed silent.

"I guess what I'm trying to say," Hughsie stumbled, "is that I care about you... A lot. More than I probably should. And I didn't know what to do about it. I didn't know if I should even tell you. I didn't know what you would think. I don't even know if you like... me."

Revenant moved closer to Hughsie and brought him into a close hug.

"I care about you too."

"You do?"

"Of course. I have since the day we met. But you're the only person I've ever felt like this towards. I didn't know if I should do anything about it, so I just left it alone. I didn't want you to leave me."

Almost shaking, Hughsie wrapped his arms around Revenant even tighter.

"I could never leave you."

The two pulled apart, and Revenant fixed his attention on the bag. Hughsie noticed his eyes, and opened the bag.

He pulled out a thorny rose, wrapped with gold paper, and a dark blue bow. He hesitantly handed the flower to Revenant. Next, he pulled out a box of chocolates- Lindor truffles. Revenant's face turned a light shade of red.

"What's all this about?"

"Well..." Hughsie began, "my whole point in coming here was to talk to you about how I felt, and... to ask you... if you would like to be my Valentine."

Revenant's face burned red. His smile was so large, his cheeks hurt.

"Yes! Of course! I would love that, Hughsie..."

Content with the ending of the day, the two wrapped their arms around each other and watched atheist documentaries all day.

The end.

I would like to see a work about I and I's lonely life as an internet troll.
[+] 1 user Likes KillKillKilltoTheThird's post
16-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Why, because you'd relate to it?

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 3 users Like Elesjei's post
16-11-2013, 07:48 PM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
16-11-2013, 11:01 PM
(16-11-2013 04:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Oh my god I'm gonna get banned for this...

Hughsie stepped into the coffee shop, ...

You ain't quite right in the head. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-11-2013, 11:10 PM
(16-11-2013 11:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You ain't quite right in the head. Big Grin

I love you too, Girly. Shy
16-11-2013, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2013 11:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-11-2013 11:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 11:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You ain't quite right in the head. Big Grin

I love you too, Girly. Shy

I love you too, like my daughter who's 5 years older than you. Don't mean you ain't quite right in the head. She ain't either.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-11-2013, 11:22 PM
I read this story hours ago, but I am still afraid to go to sleep...don't want to dream about it...Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-11-2013, 11:25 PM
(16-11-2013 11:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I read this story hours ago, but I am still afraid to go to sleep...don't want to dream about it...Weeping

I'm almost feeling insulted....

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
16-11-2013, 11:26 PM
(16-11-2013 11:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 11:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I read this story hours ago, but I am still afraid to go to sleep...don't want to dream about it...Weeping

I'm almost feeling insulted....

It's not you...

...it's the pumpkin spice latte. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post