Fanfics about Forum Members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: Fanfics about Forum Members
Okay, Chas, even I think you are taking this too far.

If what you want to say is please don't write a fan fic starring you and Muffs then say it.

Anyone else with an issue can do the same.

Ferdie's story was pretty funny with an interesting twist. It's not like she is contacting publishers. Take a breath, or a pill, or both. Damn.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 04:32 PM
(18-11-2013 04:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, Chas, even I think you are taking this too far.

If what you want to say is please don't write a fan fic starring you and Muffs then say it.

Ferdie's story was pretty funny with an interesting twist. It's not like she is contacting publishers. Take a breath, or a pill, or both. Damn.

Then you haven't thought it through.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2013, 04:41 PM
(18-11-2013 04:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 04:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, Chas, even I think you are taking this too far.

Then you haven't thought it through.

It's okay, Anjele.

I won't include you in any fanfics, Chas.

I intended on only posting about members I somewhat knew, so I could interpret their personalities into something humorous and funny. I knew Rev and Hugh wouldn't mind, simply because they're clearly in love with one another, anyways.

I don't think the majority of bones in my body can be taken seriously. Therefore, this shouldn't be taken seriously.

The idea of the muffs fanfic was simply for Hughsie's amusement. I don't want an idea of something causing trouble in a thread that was purely made for shits and giggles.
18-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Chas is absolutely correct. This shit needs to disappear with alacrity. People have invested this forum with their real-world identities. It is supposed to be a safe place to open up about atheism, and simply ain't gonna happen if they have to worry about their people reading about them doing it monkey-style with muffs.

Ferdie can be excused for her youthful enthusiasm and inexperience, but Hughsie, you should know better.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
18-11-2013, 05:05 PM
(18-11-2013 04:50 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Chas is absolutely correct. This shit needs to disappear with alacrity. People have invested this forum with their real-world identities. It is supposed to be a safe place to open up about atheism, and simply ain't gonna happen if they have to worry about their people reading about them doing it monkey-style with muffs.

Ferdie can be excused for her youthful enthusiasm and inexperience, but Hughsie, you should know better.

It was a joke. I wasn't intending on posting anything graphic that would directly hurt or embarrass anyone. The posts (if more were to be made) were meant to be funny and humorous, not degrading.

I said I wouldn't mention him in any writing.
18-11-2013, 05:21 PM
There was nothing explicit or damning in the story. Good grief...is it a grumpy moon or something. Everyone needs to just take a pill, smoke a bowl, drink a shot, or what-the-hell-ever gets your panties out of the twist they are in.

Fuck, get a sense of humor already.

Of all the shit said on this forum, this is what gets a rise? FFS

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
18-11-2013, 05:34 PM
(18-11-2013 04:50 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Chas is absolutely correct. This shit needs to disappear with alacrity. People have invested this forum with their real-world identities. It is supposed to be a safe place to open up about atheism, and simply ain't gonna happen if they have to worry about their people reading about them doing it monkey-style with muffs.

Is it such a big deal? Either you approve of a fanfic being written about you or you don't. Newer members won't get it anyway. It's not like Google is going to use this to blackmail you to the US and ship you off to Guantanamo...

Also, for what I can see here, the thread should be renamed to "Ferdinand's Fanfics about Forum Members", cause she seems to be the only topic sentence here, unless if someone else feels like stepping up with a fan fic or their own.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
18-11-2013, 05:38 PM
(17-11-2013 06:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Anyone wanna pitch me ideas? I'm on my Chas&Muffsy work right now, but I'm open to suggestions.

Even if they're creepy.

I like 'em that way. Shy

[Image: tumblr_mtbzeqyNKA1rju38ro1_500.gif]
18-11-2013, 05:54 PM
(16-11-2013 04:51 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Chas is absolutely correct. This shit needs to disappear with alacrity. People have invested this forum with their real-world identities. It is supposed to be a safe place to open up about atheism, and simply ain't gonna happen if they have to worry about their people reading about them doing it monkey-style with muffs.

Sorry, when I see your signature , it's hard to take your post seriously.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
18-11-2013, 06:10 PM
(18-11-2013 05:38 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_mtbzeqyNKA1rju38ro1_500.gif]

I KNOW WHO I'M WRITING A ROMANTIC FANFIC ABOUT

brb

[Image: tumblr_msbcl5I4331std6dio1_500.gif]