Fantastic news! Especially for Chas!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Fantastic news! Especially for Chas!
(20-02-2013 02:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Laughat Your job has lowered your literary standards - as long as there's no frantic fumbling going on, you'd think you're reading Shakespeare Tongue (Although he wasn't averse to a bit of fumbling in his plays Tongue )
Do you need a shovel or do you prefer to keep digging yourself deeper and deeper with your bare hands (or is it paws Consider )

Plus, I prefer the Neo-classicists to Shakespeare, anyway Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-02-2013, 04:45 PM
(20-02-2013 11:26 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(19-02-2013 03:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can very proudly say....never saw any of them! Or any Harry potter movies. Or twilight...

Hmm
I've only seen the last two Harry Potter movies. And even though I didn't understand half of what was going on or why; I actually rather like them.

Then one night I got way more drunk than I should have, and when I woke up the next morning, I found the first Twilight movie in my iTunes library. It had been watched. Blink I still have no recollection of how this came to be. Blush

Wow! Wonder if you cried...lmao. Seen a clip here or there, but it just looked silly. Actually began reading the first book....never finished it,

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

20-02-2013, 07:11 PM
wait... They made sequels to the matrix?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.