FarCry 5

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2017, 04:28 PM
FarCry 5
Are you telling me I get to fight against a crazy Christian cult and shoot up some cult dudes? Count me in.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: FarCry 5
Still a Far Cry game, count me out.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-05-2017, 08:15 PM
(28-05-2017 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Still a Far Cry game, count me out.

Then you don't get to kill cult dudes.

28-05-2017, 10:27 PM
(28-05-2017 08:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Still a Far Cry game, count me out.

Then you don't get to kill cult dudes.

In a Far Cry game. Doesn't mean I don't get to kill them in another game.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-05-2017, 06:14 PM
I'm intrigued by the premise. This thing is going to be a fucking media magnet. It practically advertises itself.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
30-05-2017, 09:28 AM

I would never buy a Farcry game but I might just to piss off all the alt-reich neo-nazi's that are having a mental breakdown over this.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-05-2017, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2017 10:06 AM by cactus.)
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5
Quote:In these times, you must understand that there might be some violent repurcussions if you intend to follow through with your pointless criticism....
Change the villains. It’s not so hard, really. Just change the villains to something more realistic. Islam is on the rise in America, as is the violence of inner city gangs.

Rolleyes Those games already exist, dude. Ubisoft is going for shock value because it attracts eyeballs.
Far Cry Primal was like the video game equivalent of "straight to DVD" sequels (still quite profitable for them, though), and this petition is playing into Ubisoft's hands.

Where's the change.org petition complaining about literally every Assassin's Creed game exaggerating historical events? This is a game about exaggerating current events, and it's going to be pretty entertaining, methinks.

[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
30-05-2017, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2017 12:40 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(30-05-2017 09:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
I would never buy a Farcry game but I might just to piss off all the alt-reich neo-nazi's that are having a mental breakdown over this.

Quote:In these times, you must understand that there might be some violent repurcussions if you intend to follow through with your pointless criticism.

What the fuck? They're threatening violence? You're not helping the cause of Gamergate (whatever the fuck that is) if you threaten violence you fucking idiots.

30-05-2017, 01:21 PM
(30-05-2017 09:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Back then nazis were evil, now they're just pathetic.

Also Boltair Big Grin

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
30-05-2017, 04:49 PM
And here's Sargon, making the claim that the petition is fake.
Oh wow, fascinating, I'll watch the video and see what empirical evidence he provides for that claim Popcorn