Farmer shocked after goat is born with human face

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Shocked Farmer shocked after goat is born with human face
I wonder why there isn't a Post Icon for puking Shocking ?

Witchcraft ?

Too young. Too simple. Sometimes navie.

--------------------------------------------------------

News link: http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/12/n30545.html

(Please prepare yourself before venturing into the spoiler to see the picture and video)

[Image: Goat_with_human_face.jpg]

By: Shifra Unger

A farmer in Kenya, was shocked to see that his goat gave birth to a kid with a human face, according to photos and videos uploaded to the Internet.

Residents of Likoni Mombasa, were seen on video flocking to the farm in order to catch a glimpse of the goat, which has a human face.

The goat is also turning the usually quiet small town upside down as locals fear that the goat was born as a result of a man having sex with the goat.

In the video below you can see a group of people who gathered at the farm in order to see the goat with the human face.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Farmer shocked after goat is born with human face
Yes.
A "human" face.

These people must be ineducated fools if they believe anything could come from a man porking a goat.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-12-2013, 11:50 PM
I just can't get over the fact that they wanted to bury it alive! :'(
Did they kill it? Poor baby goat.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Omg. That whole village of goats looks like people.
And they talk.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 10 users Like sporehux's post
19-12-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm surprised to see that this hasn't happened in Scotland already. Angel You know, because they fuck sheep.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
19-12-2013, 08:28 AM
(19-12-2013 01:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm surprised to see that this hasn't happened in Scotland already. Angel You know, because they fuck sheep.

Where do you think we got Australians from?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-12-2013, 08:36 AM
(18-12-2013 11:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yes.
A "human" face.

These people must be ineducated fools if they believe anything could come from a man porking a goat.

Please type "uneducated". Typing INeducated is too wrong to even be a joke. You destroy any credibility unless you make the joke work.
Tongue

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
19-12-2013, 08:38 AM
(18-12-2013 10:48 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I wonder why there isn't a Post Icon for puking Shocking ?

Witchcraft ?

Too young. Too simple. Sometimes navie.

--------------------------------------------------------

News link: http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/12/n30545.html

(Please prepare yourself before venturing into the spoiler to see the picture and video)

[Image: Goat_with_human_face.jpg]

By: Shifra Unger

A farmer in Kenya, was shocked to see that his goat gave birth to a kid with a human face, according to photos and videos uploaded to the Internet.

Residents of Likoni Mombasa, were seen on video flocking to the farm in order to catch a glimpse of the goat, which has a human face.

The goat is also turning the usually quiet small town upside down as locals fear that the goat was born as a result of a man having sex with the goat.

In the video below you can see a group of people who gathered at the farm in order to see the goat with the human face.

Someone please alert Chippiedoodle that witches are real.

Laughat

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
19-12-2013, 10:12 AM
(19-12-2013 08:36 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-12-2013 11:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yes.
A "human" face.

Please type "uneducated". Typing INeducated is too wrong to even be a joke. You destroy any credibility unless you make the joke work.
Tongue

Full Definition of INEDUCATION

: lack of education

ineducation

in·ed·u·ca·tion [in-ej-oo-key-shuhn]
noun
lack of education.

Ineducation contains the prefix 'in-'. The 'In-' prefix can mean 'not', much in the same way that the 'a-' prefix (a la atheist) means 'not' or 'without'.

English definition of “in-”
in-
prefix /ɪn-/
› used to add the meaning 'not', 'lacking', or 'the opposite of' to adjectives and to words formed from adjectives:
incomplete/incompletely

in-3
a prefix of Latin origin, corresponding to English un-, having a negative or privative force, freely used as an English formative, especially of adjectives and their derivatives and of nouns ( inattention; indefensible; inexpensive; inorganic; invariable ).

in-: also il-, im-: not, without: infertile, inappropriate, impossible

in, im, il, ir: not: illegible, irresolute, inaction, inviolate, innocuous, intractable, innocent, impregnable, impossible, imposter

I can assure you, my use of the term "ineducated" is quite accurate.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-12-2013, 10:15 AM
THE PIGMAN LIVES.

LONG LIVE THE PIGMAN.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post