Fart News "Hands off Baby Jebus"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2014, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 06:58 AM by Brian37.)
Fart News "Hands off Baby Jebus"
And if we dont?
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/12/2...om-manger/
I love how these crybabies have no problem blasting Islam but if you merely point out we are not a theocracy, or point out magic babies are not born of virgins they throw a fit.
If anyone is getting their diapers in a twist Fake News is. FYI Fart News the axis tilt of the planet is the reason for the season. The planet is much older than your myth.
Happy Festivus.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2014, 06:12 AM
RE: Fart News "Hands off Baby Jebus"
Here's the crybaby's FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/ToddStarnesFNC

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
23-12-2014, 06:34 AM
Bad link. This one worked for me: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/12/2...om-manger/
23-12-2014, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 06:56 AM by pablo.)
The comments on that page scare me.
I left a little note. Smile
ETA: First reply to my comment was a "no true scotsman".
Oh what fun!
Find all posts by this user
23-12-2014, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 09:42 AM by Patriot10mm.)
That's the biggest problem with right wingers. They just don't get it. They don't understand the simple fact that if government property sets up a nativity scene, they are endorsing one religion over another.

But there is an extreme on the left as well, that I don't agree with. There are lawsuits right now by atheists trying to have crosses removed in government cemeteries. I don't agree with that at all. If those people that are buried there are christian, they should get their cross. That's just taking the separation of church and state too far.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
23-12-2014, 09:43 AM
(23-12-2014 09:39 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  That's the biggest problem with right wingers. They just don't get it. They don't understand the simple fact that if government property sets up a manger scene, they are endorsing one religion over another.

But there is an extreme on the left as well, that I don't agree with. There are lawsuits right now by atheists trying to have crosses removed in government cemeteries. I don't agree with that at all. If those people that are buried there are christian, they should get their cross. That's just taking the separation of church and state too far.

[Image: -Citation_needed-_zpsywvraqzi.jpg]
23-12-2014, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 10:15 AM by Patriot10mm.)
(23-12-2014 09:43 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 09:39 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  That's the biggest problem with right wingers. They just don't get it. They don't understand the simple fact that if government property sets up a manger scene, they are endorsing one religion over another.

[Image: -Citation_needed-_zpsywvraqzi.jpg]
I just re-read it and its not in a cemetery, its a war memorial cross for Christians veterans of world war 1.

http://aclj.org/american-heritage/this-w...gle.com%2F

But there are many other examples, like removing crosses from memorials on the side of the road after Christians die in car accidents.

23-12-2014, 10:27 AM
(23-12-2014 10:08 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 09:43 AM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: -Citation_needed-_zpsywvraqzi.jpg]
I just re-read it and its not in a cemetery, its a war memorial cross for Christians veterans of world war 1.

But there are many other examples, like removing crosses from memorials on the side of the road after Christians die in car accidents.

The article never says if every single person buried there is a Christian. Would you like the cemetary you get buried in to display an Islamic crescent?
I've never heard of complaints about roadside memorials.
If that's true, then chalk it up to some individual assholes and not an entire group.
23-12-2014, 10:31 AM
(23-12-2014 10:27 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 10:08 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I just re-read it and its not in a cemetery, its a war memorial cross for Christians veterans of world war 1.

The article never says if every single person buried there is a Christian. Would you like the cemetary you get buried in to display an Islamic crescent?
If that's true, then chalk it up to some individual assholes and not an entire group.
When I was a member of American Atheists, I remember one of the "members of the year" was crowned after he removed hundreds of roadside crosses with his truck.

23-12-2014, 10:38 AM
(23-12-2014 10:31 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 10:27 AM)pablo Wrote:  The article never says if every single person buried there is a Christian. Would you like the cemetary you get buried in to display an Islamic crescent?
When I was a member of American Atheists, I remember one of the "members of the year" was crowned after he removed hundreds of roadside crosses with his truck.

I don't agree with that behavior.