Fast Food - isn't. Either.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Fast Food - isn't. Either.
I had to run into town today - and with time not being on my side -- I decided to abuse myself - and get some fast food.
I opt for Wendys.... A burger some fries -- a coke -- I'll be good to go, right??

Today must have been "Bring your stupidest kid to work day" -- because I'm pretty sure that's who was manning the drive in....... I pull in -- there's two cars already up at the building -- and two cars waiting to have their order taken.... I wait... and wait, and wait --- the line's not moving..... FIVE MINUTES go by -- and nobody's moved.... Extrapolate --- probably at least 15 minutes, if lucky......

Wrong.....

I go to Arby's just up the street...

Order a chicken and bacon and swiss.... I'm digging for my wallet -- so I don't really pay too much attention..... The guy asks what size..... I'm hungry..... Large, I guess.... (never had large before)...

Miracle of Miracles -- they get my order right --- but WTF????? When did Coke start coming in a fucking bucket????? Put a handle on this motherfucker - and I could use it to paint the house.........

Fries??? JESUS -- I guess -- there's a box big enough for a pair of shoes in there - and there's so goddamned many fries they're overflowing into the bag...... A whole buncha potatoes died to make these puppies.....

OK -- the sandwich is normal size..... That at least is a relief..... Only problem -- it's in a cardboard box... No wrapper..... OK -- I guess it's safe... How much mustard could they put on a sandwich??????

FUCK!!!! This kid must have been thinking about his girlfriend when he slathered this thing..... There's gotta be a pint of mustard on it.......

Oh -- you asshole!!!!..... 2 Napkins........

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck........

And these are the cretins that want 15 bucks an hour???????

Angry

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-11-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Fast Food - isn't. Either.
You lost me at Arby's.

And mustard.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-11-2016, 02:27 PM
I want a big box of fries now.
23-11-2016, 03:34 PM
I ordered once at Arby's - I think that was my very last fast food, and it was some 15 years ago. It was AWFUL! Soggy. Old. Yuck. I couldn't even eat it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-11-2016, 04:19 PM
(23-11-2016 01:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I had to run into town today - and with time not being on my side -- I decided to abuse myself - and get some fast food.
I opt for Wendys.... A burger some fries -- a coke -- I'll be good to go, right??

Today must have been "Bring your stupidest kid to work day" -- because I'm pretty sure that's who was manning the drive in....... I pull in -- there's two cars already up at the building -- and two cars waiting to have their order taken.... I wait... and wait, and wait --- the line's not moving..... FIVE MINUTES go by -- and nobody's moved.... Extrapolate --- probably at least 15 minutes, if lucky......

Wrong.....

I go to Arby's just up the street...

Order a chicken and bacon and swiss.... I'm digging for my wallet -- so I don't really pay too much attention..... The guy asks what size..... I'm hungry..... Large, I guess.... (never had large before)...

Miracle of Miracles -- they get my order right --- but WTF????? When did Coke start coming in a fucking bucket????? Put a handle on this motherfucker - and I could use it to paint the house.........

Fries??? JESUS -- I guess -- there's a box big enough for a pair of shoes in there - and there's so goddamned many fries they're overflowing into the bag...... A whole buncha potatoes died to make these puppies.....

OK -- the sandwich is normal size..... That at least is a relief..... Only problem -- it's in a cardboard box... No wrapper..... OK -- I guess it's safe... How much mustard could they put on a sandwich??????

FUCK!!!! This kid must have been thinking about his girlfriend when he slathered this thing..... There's gotta be a pint of mustard on it.......

Oh -- you asshole!!!!..... 2 Napkins........

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck........

And these are the cretins that want 15 bucks an hour???????

Angry

The upsell at fast food places is normal now. They add money that isn't warranted by what they give you more of. Fountain drinks are super cheap to supply to customers making the profit margin quite high. Ummm....yeah, I want a bucket of Coke that will be watered down and flat long before I could ever hope to near the bottom of the glass and few places have the syrup/soda/carbonation mix correct. Potatoes are still pretty cheap too. There is a burger chain that's a step above the McDs and Wendys ilk who serve okay burgers...they put your fries in a paper cup. Into a paper bag goes your cup of fries then your sandwich then they shovel more fries on top....it's the illusion of getting more for your money.

The crazy thing is people think they must eat it all. It's a ridiculous amount of fries and insane amount of whatever soft drink. It's no wonder weight is a problem in the US. I seldom eat fast food but will stop and get a Chik-Fil-A sandwich now and then. It's filling, tastes okay, no sauces just pickles. I hate waffle fries so I don't bother. If I get a drink it will be a medium lemonade cause their lemonade is pretty good. I know I should be boycotting CFA but it's really my best choice if I decide to grab lunch, which is about twice a month.

What I have noticed lately is if I order a small drink, I get something about the size of a shot glass. Dodgy I am obviously purchasing a cup, ice, lid, and straw that has been passed near the soda fountain.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
23-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Yeah --- I dumped out about 2/3rds of the soda --- and stuffed the remains of the fries and the bag and box the shit came it -- and tossed it in the dumpster.....

Next time, I'll just get a sandwich -- and tell them I want one that didn't get coated like an 18 year old coed, doing a bukake film...............

yuck...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Most fast food places don't know how to make fries properly. What is this spindly pencil shit they call a "french fry"? Something tells me the people in France have better taste than that.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
23-11-2016, 08:56 PM
In Japan I used to marvel at how they'd manage to get my order perfect every single time even if they didn't speak a word of English. And if I tried to leave a tip, their faces would turn bright red. Good times.

'Murican Canadian
23-11-2016, 08:59 PM
(23-11-2016 08:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  In Japan I used to marvel at how they'd manage to get my order perfect every single time even if they didn't speak a word of English. And if I tried to leave a tip, their faces would turn bright red. Good times.

Yup -- for all their bloodthirstiness and desire for world domination -- those Japanese guys sure are a courteous and efficient bunch.....

Wink

24-11-2016, 09:49 AM
[Image: nihilistarbyshed2015.png]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post